I am starting a Prayer Thread...

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by pk_powell, Jun 19, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    for CatfishJohnboy Austin.He has given me permission to do so. Got a PM from him and folks he's feeling pretty bad.Were talking Severe daily headaches,weakness in both arms to the point it's all he can do to post on this site.Pain meds are not helping,he's just getting plum worn out with the pain.He has went and had an MRI on his neck to see if he is can be considered for Cervical Spinal Surgery which is exactly what my husband has endured twice.I'm here to tell ya family he is in need of our prayers and support and friendship.This is something that is difficult to say the least to endure.He knows he has my prayers.I seen what my husband went through and it was horrible so please pray for my buddy!! Lets all please encourage him to keep going to the doctors and get some medical attention even if he has to insist that they pay attention to him(some doctors do have attitudes ya know)I know ya all care about him as much as I do so just thought I'd let ya know what all was going on with him.Thank you JohnBoy for allowing me to do this for you. It has been my pleasure.----------Sister Pat:big_smile:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent, keep us posted.

3. txcats

txcats New Member

State:
    Texas
    We will keep you in our prayers. Just keep your head held high and always know we are think of you

4. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Prayers are sent from ky

5. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    PRAYERS ARE SENT FROM INDIANA

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    We wish him well...

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~

7. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Prayers sent from Arkansas. I wish he well.

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks Sister Pat and all those who are praying!
    I'm about to go crazy with these daily headaches and deteriorating strength/grip in my arms and hands. I had an MRI this morning,well 2 of them. One without contrast and one with the contrast. The nurse said just by glancing at it she could easily see the bunch of damage I done to it a little over 7 years ago when I broke it. I'm hoping and Praying for the best...Hoping if(when) I have surgery it'll help more than my back surgery did.
    Thank You and God Bless all of you!!!!!!!!!

9. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Been around medicine all my life. Tissue is tissue whether a dog or a human. If your are comfortable with them great. Make sure you have covered all your bases John. I have seen them screw up more human lives than you can shake a stick at. Just 'cause they got a fancy paper hanging on the wall don't mean they know Jackmanure. You have a serious problem, as you are well aware of, make sure you got the best boys (or gals) covering your situation as you as you can. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO QUESTION THEM. If they give you B.S. go somewhere else. They ain't GOD. Sister Pat is covering that for you. Luck to you.-John

10. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers sent. I can relate. Just hang in there. Keep going to the Docs and let them know how you feel and if the meds work or not. Let them know how you hurt just not phyiscally but emotionally. I am just now getting my surgeries in line. If you need someone to talk to PM me.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Prayers sent from So. Illinois. Pat keep us updated.

12. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I will be checking up on JohnBoy everyday.I know since I have been through this with my husband what it does to a guy and it's not a good thing at all. I just care about folks and like to help people in anyway that I can. You are all very special to me!:big_smile:

13. JackieV

JackieV New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Our thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family.. Please keep us posted

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    prayers sent from N.M.

15. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    Pat tell John to change doctors and to keep changing docs till he finds one that can and help him.My wife went almost 3 years and saw more than 6 doctors before she found one whocould put
    a name to what she has and do something about it.

16. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    A blessing is being asked from here. May the Lord bless you and take away your pain brother.

17. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    prayers on the way from mena.Ill put you on my church prayer list sunday.hang in there buddy.

18. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Prayers sent from OK.

19. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thoughts and prayers are being sent from Southwest Missouri. May God bless you and Strengthen you.

20. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Pat i hope your husband is doing better. Forgot to ask how he is. Prayers are always going out to my brothers and sisters her on the B.O.C. Just not for good health, But to watch over each and everyone. Keep us posted. Pat you have a heart of gold. Love ya Sis.