I am so humbled THANK YOU ALL

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Feb 14, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I turned on thy puter and I have a p/m-I have a AWARD!
    I am not a role model fer impressionable youth but I want to change my evil ways and I cannot realy see where I deserve it but I thank you all and it is a very special/meaningful achievement to me the BOC is a very importantant part of my life since I have become a member and I would like to be able to do alot more than I have,Have I realy done anything?
    PAUL-MR.LOUDERBACK and staff Thank YOU VERY MUCH YOU ALL MADE MY DAY AND THIS MEANS MORE TO ME THAN I CAN PUT IN WORDS!WHOOOO- HOOOOO!

2. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Congrats on the award Kenny, it looks real good up there.

:wink::big_smile:

3. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Congrats on the award make sure you keep it shiny.

4. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    Congrats on the award,you deserve it for all the great informative posts. rspd507

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Fellas I am gonna be soar fer days polishin this baby:smile2:Tis so cool

6. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Congrtas kenny i just got my first one today also. It is a good feeling!!

7. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Kenny,
    Congrats on your well deserved award. Way to go.:big_smile:

Thanks
    David

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats Kenny on the award! :cool2: Keep on posting brother! :big_smile:

9. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    way to go Kenny, I am happy for you brother!

10. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Just swell Kenny. Swelled up head that is. LOL This means trouble now, Dude. Do you realize you have just become a role model. One with the establishment, an icon, a shining light in the desert.

The next thing is they will want you to go into politics, become a mediator, a solicitor of virtue and good will. You are being groomed for great things.

What that means Kenny is you can't be seen drinking beer with me anymore. What a shame, I was just beginning to like you. It will be frowned upon and talked about at every gathering from sea to shining sea. So as you advance all good things must come to an end. I shall hold your cane for you, introduce you to the crowds and when I tip one I shall remember you.

Congratulation's Mr Ken. Your award is deserved, I am sure there will be more. My hat is off to you.

Postictalbeetle.

11. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Great job Kenny. Thanks for being a active part of the BoC.

Congrats to ya !!
    -Jim-

12. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    thats great Kenny you are what makes the BOC what it is today. smokey

13. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Kenny;
    First, "Congratulations on your First Official Flag Award! :big_smile::big_smile:
    Now you know how I felt when I signed on a short while back, and saw I had been awarded my First Flag!:eek:oooh: :embarassed: :wink: :big_smile: :smile2:!!
    I did a bit of checking on your stats, posts, ect, and I have NO Doubt Whatsoever In My Mind That You DO Deserve this Flag!!
    What a GREAT way to show all of the other Brothers, Sisters, and Guest's that flock to our site that your knowledge, and advice, are very valuable to the BOC, in it's quest to provide the Best Information Anywhere on the Planet to those whom seek out the Great, and Wonderful, experience of Sport Catfishing on Our Planet!
    I am sure, beyond doubt, that with your "Strength and Spirit Now Refreshed" that your Posts and PM advise to those that seek to further their knowledge in search of the "Trophy" Blues, Flatheads, Channels, and such, will become an even better informed Member because of advice, based on your Experience and Research, will only mean a better experience for ALL!:wink:
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK and I hope you always remember how you felt when you were awarded your First Flag!! Keep that feeling with you always!
    When the time comes, {and it will from time to time}, that you get frustrated, develop Writers Block, and your guts are in a knot trying to make the Best Post, or PM, you can, trying so very hard to help someone in a positive manner, always REMEMBER this feeling you now have because it will sustain you during those difficult times! :wink:
    I don't often admit this tidbit of information, but I am very familiar with the "symptoms" I just described! I know because, I've BTDT; Been There Done That, as a World published author on many other articles published in all 50 of our GREAT United States of America, as well as 26 other Countries, years before I knew of the BOC!
    Again, CONGRATS!:big_smile: I am so Very HAPPY for you and Proud of You too, for your accomplishment. I have no doubt whatsoever that this is only the first of many future awards you will be receiving during your time with us Brothers and Sisters of the BOC!
    I am a better person for knowing you and for having read many of your posts!
    I know that I too, like so many other of the Brothers and Sisters, will continue to improve, just as I will improve myself and my abilities, by reading your ongoing informative posts that are yet to be written at this time too!:big_smile:
    Please remember that If I may be of any help during your future endeavors, please, Please, do not hesitate to contact me at any time, day or night!
    With Great Joy for YOUR Accomplishment I remain,
    Yours, Most Sincerely and Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post. For now:wink:]]]]]

14. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Congrats on your new award Kenny, well deserved!!

15. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Congrat on that well deserved award. Looks good on ya.

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Smokey you aint tryin to get me today bro:wink:Beetle I see you have a shiney up there to so we are ok,we just cant put them down in public and when I hit the bigtime Many advisors are gonna be needed ...I need proper guiedance (ASK LILLT:big_smile:)......and I they all have to be BOC or I aint runnin:cool2:Some of yas are as onrey as me or serious as the day is long but when the dust setttles this is the stuff here.I appreciate it and enjoy runnin round here with my spoon pole and bat

17. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations Kenny, Award well deserved! Always enjoy your posts and comments :cool2:.

18. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Congrads Kenny on the award. As stated before "It's well desereved" Only problem is if you keep polishing on that thing your gonna have it so darn shinny that your gonna be blinding the rest of us :wink: So go easy on the POLISHING (ok).:roll_eyes::smile2: Congradulations

19. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    congrats on the award Kenny

20. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Gotcaa....and thats me castin elbow to so we do have to watch it:wink: