I am now a licensed skydiver

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SSG Johnson, May 29, 2006.

1. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    Thats right folks I got my A license today after my check dive I am very proud of this accomplishment.

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    That's great news! Congratulations! How is the wife doing? Is she going for the license too? Take care up there and out there.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats Chuck, but never understood why anyone would jump out of a perfectly good plane. LMAO

5. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Congratulations Chuck,

Say, I sure hope you trust whoever packs your chute....lol

6. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Are we to expect a "drop in" at Catstock from ya? LOL
    Congratulations.
    What's next?

7. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Chuck, being licenced, does that mean you can only fall 55mph and you will not get a ticket. Falling from a plane with out a licence... is that badder than falling from a plane with out a chute.:smile2:

8. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Congrats Sarge glad you finally made your A lic. are you going to go for HALO qualifications.

9. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Congrats SSG, and thank you for your service for our country!

10. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I did not know that you have to have a license to jump out of a airplane? That must be for jumping out with a chute.There ain;t too much that they could say if you jumped without one.Since they put the instructions in braille at the drive up banking ATM's,nothing should surprise me.Us bubble heads (submariners) just thought you had to be dumb enough to jump.I live close to Fort Stewart.We sure got a lot of lawbreakers around here.Congratulations.I am proud of you.Thanks for sharing.peewee-williams

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I didn't know you had to have a license to jump out of a perfectly good running plane, I thought that a person would have to be cerifiable to do it. I guess once you get that license the people in the white coats will leave you alone, LOL!!!

Congratulations on your accomplishment Chuck!!!

12. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    hey that is awesome!!!! I wanted to go for our 10 wedding anniversary, but I got another gift..i got pregnant instead..haha! But our 13th is coming up and I have given it some thought. My brother has skydived and has some amazing footage/pictures. I cant have him one up on me! :wink: Congradulations, Im very proud of you!:smile2:

13. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    Congrats on your accomplishment!
    Goes to show you that crazy people can succeed at some things that a sane person couldent. :dribble:

Just kidding! What I ment to say is that a gutless person couldent.

14. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    Thanks everyone for your support got a great video of my first 7 way but it turned out to be a 5 way before we broke it off. Man its a lot of fun.

15. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I would love to do that. Congrats.

16. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    That's a big step, but I'm with Matt. I can't see jumping out of a perfectly good plane. If I wanted to get down that fast, I wouldn't go up in the first place. My wife did it, and everyone knows she ain't "Right"!

17. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    Hey I wouldnt jump out of a perfectly good airplane either I make sure something is wrong with it first before we take off thats I get the nerve up to jump......LOL