I am new here

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by georigabulldogs, Mar 1, 2006.

1. georigabulldogs

georigabulldogs New Member

State:
    Montana
    Hey i just joined today and i wanted to know what is going on here r_brya89 said it is the coolest thing for fishing. I was hoping that i could learn alot of fishing tips and styles so that i can catch that record flat:)

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    DEAN,

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen!!!

This is more than just a fishing site, it's a brotherhood. Kick back, take yer shoes off and get comfy, then, start readin and posting. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask, and if you can answer someones question, please do so. Don't feel as if you have nothing to offer because a fresh and new viewpoint is ALWAYS welcome.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Dean, welcome to the B.O.C. You can and will learn alot from this site. when I joind about 4 years ago I did not know what a circle hook was. Enjoy your stay!!

4. Ulizth

Ulizth New Member

State:
    St. Clairsville, Ohio
    Fishing, hunting, all outdoor good natured fun and most of all friendship. If you are looking for any of these you have come to the right place! This site has it all. Not sure if it will change your oil but someone here can sure tell you how! Welcome, dig in, have fun and learn a little in the process.

:) :) :)

:0a23:

5. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    Welcome aboard, this is a cool place (even for Georgia fans!):p

6. cat daddy 791

cat daddy 791 New Member

State:
    Kansas- Wichita
    Welcome Dean. If Your Looking For Tips And Tricks, You Defintely Came To The Right Place. Lots Of Expierienced Anglers To Help You Get Your Catfishing Game On! Looks Like You Have Already Set Your Eyes On The Prize, New Record Flathead. Best Of Luck To You In You Quest. Sounds Like A Challenge! Keep The Brotherhood Updated. We Always Love To Hear A New Fishing Story.

7. nuthinlikeacat

nuthinlikeacat New Member

State:
    Eden Prairie, Minnesota
    Welcome aboard the best catfishing site ever. Anything you need or questions you may have will be answered here.

8. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Welcome, Dean :thumbsup: There's a bunch of neat people here that can fill your head fulla good info 'bout all kinda stuff. :)

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Welcome Dean! No truer words were spoken by your friend. LOL!

10. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Welcome to the BOC

You can start here if want some great info on most everything

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=50475&postcount=1

or do a search of the boards if you want to know about pretty much anything catfish related..
    They have quite the library that would rival the best of bookstores.. All at your fingertips.....

11. nosnag

nosnag New Member

State:
    Florida
    Hey Dean,
    As you go through the posts here you will find that it is'nt all catfishing.Help with your boat,motor,hunting,vehicle and electronic repair is available to you too.Every type of fresh and salt water advice is on tap for your enjoyment.
    Of course the main topic is centered on catfish and you will find a wealth of knowledge on that subject here.
    Your own tricks and information is welcomed in all areas.
    Welcome aboard.

BILL

12. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome aboard Dean.Make yourself at home and enjoy.

13. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Hey Dean what part of Georgia? Brother if you get the time fill in the profile info and and lets see if we can do some fishing if your in my area.

14. catfishbill33

catfishbill33 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, TN
    Hello Dean i'm new to.
    Really Dean we are all new ever day looking for more advice and help.
    Well Dean you have found it..GOOD LUCK ON THE BIGUN

15. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Welcome to the best site on the net! More catfishing info. here than you can pack in your brain.