Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

I am new here

1K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  RIP 
#1 ·
Hey i just joined today and i wanted to know what is going on here r_brya89 said it is the coolest thing for fishing. I was hoping that i could learn alot of fishing tips and styles so that i can catch that record flat:)

#2 ·
DEAN,

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen!!!

This is more than just a fishing site, it's a brotherhood. Kick back, take yer shoes off and get comfy, then, start readin and posting. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask, and if you can answer someones question, please do so. Don't feel as if you have nothing to offer because a fresh and new viewpoint is ALWAYS welcome.

#4 ·
Fishing, hunting, all outdoor good natured fun and most of all friendship. If you are looking for any of these you have come to the right place! This site has it all. Not sure if it will change your oil but someone here can sure tell you how! Welcome, dig in, have fun and learn a little in the process.

:) :) :)

:0a23:

#6 ·
Welcome Dean. If Your Looking For Tips And Tricks, You Defintely Came To The Right Place. Lots Of Expierienced Anglers To Help You Get Your Catfishing Game On! Looks Like You Have Already Set Your Eyes On The Prize, New Record Flathead. Best Of Luck To You In You Quest. Sounds Like A Challenge! Keep The Brotherhood Updated. We Always Love To Hear A New Fishing Story.

#10 ·
Welcome to the BOC

You can start here if want some great info on most everything

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=50475&postcount=1

or do a search of the boards if you want to know about pretty much anything catfish related..
They have quite the library that would rival the best of bookstores.. All at your fingertips.....

#11 ·
Hey Dean,
As you go through the posts here you will find that it is'nt all catfishing.Help with your boat,motor,hunting,vehicle and electronic repair is available to you too.Every type of fresh and salt water advice is on tap for your enjoyment.
Of course the main topic is centered on catfish and you will find a wealth of knowledge on that subject here.
Your own tricks and information is welcomed in all areas.
Welcome aboard.

BILL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.