I am HOOKED....

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by Ruger 454, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Ruger 454

Ruger 454 Member

State:
    LaGrange Kentucky
    on fishing the Ohio river,we(Skipjack aka David)and I had a great day of catt'in.We caught better than 30 fish plus two over 20,Dave got a flathead that went 20-25 lbs and mine was 30+ lbs.I can't thank him enough for taking me out and showing me around and giving me some insight on where the fish hold and why they are there.
    I will be out there again very soon and giving a shot by myself so maybe I can return the great favor he gave to me!
    By the way that is the biggest fish I have ever caught,Thanks again Dave:0a12:

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Congratz Mike, great job.

3. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California

Welcome to the BOC from California.... glad to see that you are "Hooked" I know the feeling..... "its a way of life"..... got to stay ahead of the chores at home and the relationships....

bayrunner ray

4. river1214rat

river1214rat New Member

State:
    West Point, KY
    The Ohio River can hook you, line, and sinker. Congrat's on your fishing trip and your PB!
    Linda

5. Skipjack

Skipjack New Member

State:
    LaGrange, Ky.
    Your welcome Bro! I had a great time! We fished around Westport. Here are a couple pics:

Attached Files:

6. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    David I am glad you had a good day but I am also glad you showed a new member what being in the BOC is all about. Kudos to you man.

7. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Congrats on your big flatties Mike! I hope that it's not your last one.

8. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    it's awesome to meet up with guys off of here. i have met and fished with 2 people off here had a great time . congrats on the fish thanks for the pics and story

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    And there is no cure for the fever. I'm happy for ya.

10. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Congrats on an outstanding day on the water. Thanks for taking the time to share your story and post the photos. This is truly what the BOC is about. Great job guys.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats on a great day on the water. It just gets GOODER and GOODER.This is an itch you can't scratch. Best of luck.