I am glad I found this site

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by transmissionman, Jun 12, 2007.

1. transmissionman

transmissionman New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I am on quite a few fishing forums but I have never been on one where so many people have welcomed me. I am really excited about trying to learn more about catfishing on here. I have fished pretty much my whole life with the last several years focusing mainly on hybrids and sandbass. I have done quite a bit of catfishing in rivers and ponds but I am trying to learn more about how to catch them in bigger lakes. I really need to learn more about how to find them in lakes. I have no idea on depths or structure to concentrate on. I can throw cast nets to get shad and I also have about 30 gallons of soured grain that my wife would love for me to get out of the back yard.

I would like to meet some people close to the okc area that I could fish with to try to learn more. I will furnish the boat, gas, bait, and lunch. I have a bassboat that I have converted into a multi species boat with rodholders and baitwells. This is by far one of the best fishing sites that I have found. thank you for your help.

2. schuetz

schuetz New Member

State:
    kansas
    i just found this site today myself. looks like we lucked out. quite a few good pics on here. lots of sites have guys giving advice. who knows if they have a clue or not. i see a guy with a new pic posted every so often of some nice catches, and i usually give him my full attention when he throws a suggestion or tip my way.

3. oldgrowler

oldgrowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Welcome to the BOC Schuetz. Sure hope you learn as much as you are expecting. There is usually someone on here that can tell ya about almost everything.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad you both found this site. Welcome to the BOC, if there is anything we can do to help ya out on here give us a shout.

5. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Welcome to BOC. from Arkansas.

6. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Welcome to the B.O.C.

7. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Welcome to the wonderful World of the Boc. A place where we are Family. Tons of information in the Boc library, about all types of things. Check it out and I'm sure you will find what your seeking..

8. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Welcome to the BOC Schuetz

9. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    "I will furnish the boat, gas, bait, and lunch."

Ever consider moving to WV??:lol:

Welcome!

10. okiecop

okiecop New Member

State:
    Grove, OK
    Welcome to the BOC guy's. Tons of info and advice can be found and gotten here. And don't worry about asking a question. There will most always be someone that can answer it.

11. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    WELCOME TO THE BOC.

12. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Always glad to have new members join! Hope you all enjoy as much as I do!:big_smile: