I am getting married

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Grimpuppy, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    After 38 years I thought I had cupid outsmarted. But he managed to locate me despite my best efforts to avoid him. I will be getting married Dec 5th before I head out to Afghanistan. Just a warning to you guys, this is what happens when you decide to let a woman on your boat :smile2::wink:.

2. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    good luck buddy cupid needs a 40cal pressed to his temple!!! hope it works for ya.

3. KATTERMAN

KATTERMAN New Member

State:
    OKLA
    congrats jay i can tell you from experiance wives make good fishing partners,and if you are going afgac.i take it your in the milatary,i want to thank you for serving so guys like me can have are freedom to fish and hunt with just a lic.and Congrats.. on getting married may you and her have many happy yrs together

4. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Congrats buddy. So bachler party at Milford or what.:smile2::wink: I hate to see ya have to leave Jay but I under stand thats how things work. We will all keep your hot spots gaurded and pray for your saftey at the same time. So now comes the question, are you gonna give up some of them secret places so we can watch over them for ya. My new fish finder has GPS.:wink:

Congrats to ya Jay.

Later,
    Chris

5. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Congratulations

6. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Congrats to ya. Now I know to not let women board by boat.:big_smile:

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    right on congrads to ya hope she likes to fish oh thats right ya let her on the boat (LOL) shame on you(LOL)

8. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    Congratulations , hopefully both of you can catch some trophies.....
    if not and your fishing is restricted , your spots will be assimilated!!:smile2:

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Congratulation on the up and coming marriage.
    God bless you for your service of this fine country.Just come back home safe and real soon.

10. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Jay Congrats Man....I knew somthing was up that night she called when we were out there on Milford.....i guess all that little giggling gave it away.

Again Congrats to both of you.When you "get ready/told" to get rid of all your fishing gear let me know I wouldn't mind buying it from you:smile2:

11. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Congrats on the addition of the anchor/beer wench, they come in handy once in a while. :roll_eyes:

Best of luck to ya buddy.:cool2:

12. duane kingsbury

duane kingsbury New Member

State:
    kansas
    congraduations Jay, I am pleased to here you have found the love of your life and hope you have many years of companionship and love. Hope to see you soon and do some fishing, maybe the weekend of Sept. 18th,19th,&20th?
    Duane

13. Kansas Tree Rat

Kansas Tree Rat New Member

State:
    Waverly, Kansas
    Congrats Jay...Be safe "over there" and come home safe to her.

14. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Congrats and be safe Thank you for your service to this great nation

Semper Fi

15. LMHart

LMHart New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Congrats

16. sfcbrown

sfcbrown New Member

State:
    KS,Enterprise
    Congrats and good luck in Afghanistan

17. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Can I have all your fishing gear and boat.I promise I will make videos of it in use and send them to you.You should find some useful info in the library about "Does your spouse allow you to go fishing":big_smile::smile2:Why do you think a woman on a ship is bad luck LOL:big_smile::smile2:I happen to be an expert in the area of marital pain having been married to a red headed woman for 28 years so just feel free to cry in your beer just make sure you bring two.I'm on a low salt diet.:big_smile::wink::smile2:

18. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Congratulations Jay!

19. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    cograds on the up coming marriage ,an stay safe over there ,at least you found you one that likes to fish . Thanks for the service to our country sir :cool2:

20. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Congrats Jay! Heck, I held out until I was 47 to get married. My only advice.... Don't do it!! :crazy: Just kidding, it's been great for me.