I am done with the Chiefs, Go Steelers

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Mi11er, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I have spent to much time and energy on a team that just loses. I know they are rebuilding but, it seems that every team in Kansas City is "Rebuilding". Just ask the Royals, they've been rebuilding sense 1993. I am afraid that the Chiefs are on the same path, a tradition of getting pumped up before the season, disappointment and utter amazement that they can lose like that during the season. Then the cycle starts all over again.
    So, I am going to start rooting for the Steelers and see how that goes. Maybe after 25 years of support, they will not let me down and make me feel like I just want to give up.

2. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    wow dude you got to stick it out with your team and im not just saying that because I utterly dislike the steelers

3. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I have stuck it out that is the problem. For 25 years I thought that they would get better. This team will get better. But, It just seems like same $&^* different day. We keep getting the apsolute oldest players, at the end of thier careers, that we can find and use that stop gap till they break down. Then we get another one, cycle continues. I have been a Chiefs fan since I was 7 years old, I have had my heart ripped out by John Elway so many times he should be arrested. But, I keep coming back for more pain. I just hope that this team can truly improve, draft players because they are good, not because they fit the "system". I will always root for the chiefs, and the royals. I would just like to know how it feels to root for a winner. I was too young to remember the Royals winning the World Series in '85. So, I have never been part of a year that was a year too remember. I will get off my soap box and get a beer, I need one:wink:

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    You think you got problems. Try bein a Rams fan since ya was a wee lad. LOL!:eek:oooh:

5. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    I have been a 49ers football fan and a Giants baseball fan I dont care if they never win another game, There isnt no way in hell that i would ever switch to other teams. I also went thru tuff times with the SF Giants watching them lose the only 2 times going to the world series (in my lifetime) and All I can say is .....GO GIANTS BEAT THE DODGERS

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  6. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    I got lucky growing up in Indianapolis. Got me hyped up on the Pacers and started watching the Colts. Colts were not good back then but they are now. Pacers have not been looking good at all the last few years but im still a fan. I am a fan of other teams as well. You can be fans of multiple teams and still feel good if they win but your team loses

7. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    forget the steelers.. root for a good team, like the 6-0 COLTS!! Plus you aint got to worry bout us playing the cheifs! :wink::smile2::cool2:

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Welcome to Steeler Nation Jess! :big_smile: Here We Go Steelers!!! :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Jump on the Bandwagon!

A real fan sticks with his team through thick and thin til death do us part.:cool2:

10. catin38

catin38 New Member

State:
    alabama
    hang in there man..i been a falcons fan for 30 years..yesterday we loss to dallas..tony homo..i mean romo threw the balls up in the air and they was bouncing off of helmets and landing in thr receivers hands...one of them days..keep ur head up..:wink:

11. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Ya

12. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    You gotta stay true to your team. Ive been with the Cowboys since about the mid 70s, theres a roller coaster ride. Try being a Dale Earnhardt fan, thats not easy either. Jus stick it out and remain loyal.

13. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Like I said, I will root for the chiefs forever. The switching to the Steelers was tounge and cheek. I just am tired of the Chiefs sucking

14. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Don't worry Tan, there is room in Steelers Nation for you too.:wink:
    Welcome to it Jess, you wont be dissapointed.

15. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Never!

I would rather root for the Cowboys!:smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

16. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Shoot, they won a SB in the last 10 years. Have the Chiefs even been to the playoffs in that span?

17. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Don't complain BG I'm a Jets fan sure they been to the playoffs but thats it since Namath won it:smile2:

18. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    you could always be a bills fan!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

19. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    STEELERS??LOL!!! THEY SUCK!:smile2:

20. Blacky

Blacky New Member