I am cursed

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by OhioRiver, Jul 21, 2009.

1. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    No one wants to go fishing with me. And since my car is broken, I can't go by myself :embarassed:

2. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Well it sucks to be you!!!! Just jokin!!! I'm up on the big lake now andcan't get more than 5 min to hit the water with my pole.

3. KAYAK CAT KILLER

KAYAK CAT KILLER New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm in the same boat. The wife and I have been carpoolin and let me tell ya I'd rather ride to work with a rabid wild coon in the car than her. I have been lucky to have a couple buddys that will drive me down to the river and wade fish.. Good luck to ya ... Just think how good it will feel to get your wheels back ,and your freedom.:eek:oooh:

4. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    im almost in the same position.. no drivers license.. and not many people close to me.. i did meet a guy fishing the other day that said he would like to go any sun, mon, or tues, and to just call.. now i need to find someone thats off the other days:smile2::smile2:

good luck eric

5. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Hey brother! Hang in there, it could be a lot worse! Things will get better!

6. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Yeah Kyle, but were gonna have a really good time this weekend! YeeeeeHaaaaaaw!

7. BigCATDADDY01

BigCATDADDY01 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey man I think I read in another post somewhere that you were close to cannelton if thats the case send me a PM with yer phone # Ill call ya and pick you up if I have less than 3 people in the boat. I fish from the Troy ramp up rive to Tobinsport if ya wanna go along. Im layed off from work so I fish alot.:cool2::cool2::cool2:

8. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    you bet! My Penn's and Abu's get neglected enough by being away from water. lol.

9. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Now this is called fishing with the friends wish you both the best of luck.

10. BigCATDADDY01

BigCATDADDY01 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks glenn I just gave him a call on the phone and it looks like we are set up to try it out on the 29 and 30th of july I cant wait I love fishin with anybody on this site. Ive learned a truck load of stuff on here and the people are extraordinary.

11. BigCATDADDY01

BigCATDADDY01 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Eric, Just wanted to drop in and let ya know that you didnt miss a thing tonight. I just got home and only had 2 bites the whole night Hooked one though while I was tryin a little bit of drift fishin and Im sure it wouldve been the biggest fish I have ever caught I thought he was gonna break my rod rack. thats alright though the 29th and 30th we will try it again.

12. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah we are gonna set records! lol

13. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    0h man that sucks! We'll get em.

Ive been meaning to ask you, what kinds of rods and reels do u use? And what about line size, hook and weight size too. Thanks!

14. BigCATDADDY01

BigCATDADDY01 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey man, I use whatervers cheapest LOL. Just kiddin I really dont spend alot of money though I have both berkly big game rods and uglystik catfish rods the uglystik tips are a little to soft. and as far as hooks I use circle hooks only anywhere from 5 to 10 O. Line diameter is 35 to 50 berkly big game or whatever you wanna use as long as it will hold up on the bottom of the river. we use either live bluegill, cut bluegill, or shad, just depending on whats available at the time. I usually use anything from 1 oz. to 8 oz no roll sinkers depending on current. the reels I use are just walmart specials any big castin reel will work fine.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  15. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    sounds good to me. Man am I ready to get out there on the water! lol:big_smile: