Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been away the majority of the past several weeks due to my mother going through a double mastectomy for breast cancer, starting chemo treatments and having some extreme adverse reactions to the chemo that landed her in the hospital after the second treatment. After some intense care and 3 rounds of blood transfusions she is home and doing better. Needless to say, chemo will not continue.

For all of those that have sent me PMs please know that I have read them and will answer those that need answers as quickly as I can.

Its great to be home and back among my BOC Family!

Barb

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Barb, It's good to see you back among the group. We have missed you. I hate to hear your mom had so much going on adn her adverse reactions to it. But, you say shes back at home and doin better, that is great. She is still in our prayers for a speedy recovery. Give her our best wishes.

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Welcome back Barb. Glad to hear you mom is back home. Helps make life a little easier.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
welcome back sister! glad to hear from you again

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome Back Barb!:big_smile: ..and well being that i'm fairly new ..nice to meet you!:big_smile: I just know that angels are watching over you and your mom to help guide you through these difficult times. many prayers sent out to you both! God bless!
~Joann

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Welcome home, Barb. Prayers and strength sent for you both.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Glad to have ya back Barb. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Mom and your family during this tough time!!

Walter & Pam

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Welcome Back Barb,May God Bless You and Your Mother. Your Friend. J.D.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.