I am alive and Kicking!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by daystarchis, Jun 9, 2008.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Ok.....What and Hiatus! Off work due to strees and all. Lot os crap happened since the gathering. Daughter was in a firey crash on 99. CRAZY stuff! Not back yet to work yet. On FMLA. Interenet is off. I can check it off and on at my daughters apt. Hope all is well with you all. My cell is 476-7366

2. Catfishhunter85

Catfishhunter85 New Member

State:
    Fresno, CA.
    Whats up Robb,
    Good to have you back in the house:smile2:

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Robb,
    (For One Thing) - I'm glad to see that you are posting, because that is just letting me know that "It's All Good" with you - so take care on your business Buddy.
    :wink:

The way I see it is - when someone in the B.O.C. family is not heard from in some time - the people here just wanted to know what's up. Not to be nosie, but because we all just care that much for each other and want that person to be OK & to help-out in how ever they can - that's all.

So like I said:
    :0a25: Back Buddy - Glad to hear from you again because:
    "I know That's It's All Good" so "Handle your business & we are all here if needed".

Take It Easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:(Granddaughter)

4. KnotGillty

KnotGillty New Member

State:
    Northern Califo
    Sending good thoughts your way for you and the family.

5. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    Glad to hear your OK. I hope all is well with your daughter. Best wishes!
    Linz:wink:

6. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Robb, it is good to hear from you, we are sure sorry that you and your family are having to go through all that you have. We will keep ya'll in our prayers and hope you will be back with us full time soon.

7. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    HAng in there Robb catch up with you later man

8. catfish slick

catfish slick New Member

State:
    California
    Robb, good to see you back on hear posting. we missed your fishing reports. and your all around good nature. I have been wanting to make a trip up to Mendota to do some fishing with you and to try out these new Craw-dad traps I just made. when do you think is the best time of the year to give them a try, and have you ever seen anyone fishing for craw-fish in that area. I know when I use to get them around the Buttonwillow farming area, it was after the last watering of the cotton, and they would turn the water off to the canals to dry them up. I use to catch hundreds of craw-dads, and frogs back then, but I have got a little two old and slow to catch them that way anymore. I would just like to hear from anyone up in that area that likes catching craw-dad's and frogs as much as I do. Robb, I have your Cell number, and I will be giving you a call .

9. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    It's good to see you posting on the boards again Robb, sorry to hear about the tough times in your life right now. Some positive thoughts and prayers coming your way from your southern California brother.

Brandon

10. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    When you pull your butt out of yur head :smile2: lemme know and we'll go do an evening out on the bank Robb

11. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hey Robb, it was good talking to you again.
    Hi fokles, I will be heading to Mendota Sleugh the weekend of July 25(my birthday) hope you nice fokles can make it out that weekend.
    Hi Steve, it would be pretty cool if you can bring your crawdad trap that weekend. It was really nice meeting you at M-5!

Jaime

12. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Right on Jaime....Good BSing with you. Looking forward to the 25th.......Can't wait!:wink:

13. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Rob glad to see you back on......I'll be praying for for daughter and family. Hope everthing is starting to get back to normal for you all now.