I AM A MEXICAN!!!

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by whiteriverbigcats, Sep 17, 2009.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well i went down to the IPL Dam last night in the hunt for the one that got away. I had plenty of gills and was Hoping to catch some skipjack.. No Luck there... well around 9pm I set out some live gills and it wasnt long and the clickers were screaming... I couldnt keep up.. I caught 7 fish in the first 15-20 mins.. 3 flatties and 4 channels.. I only got two pics of fish cause I kept having to run for another pole in hopes it was the monster I had been looking for... Well none of them were monsters but was fun..

Well around 9:30 Bill aka DrPepper calls.. Or I call him.. cant remember.. anyways he desides to come hang out a bit. Well you see the trail is very dark to the point you cant see your hand in front of your face.. Well I decides to wait behind a tree and when he got to me I JUMPED OUT!!!!

He was scared $h*tless!! He about fell back with his fishing pole and bucket in hand.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....:smile2: Wish I had a video!!

Well anyways after awhile the bite seemed to stop and someone across from us yelled " I think the mexicans caught all the fish! "

Bill responds " Yeah! "

So I respond in a latino accent " Hey senior, why you have to insult me ,man! I AM MEXICAN!!! "

Guy " Uh What? "

Me " I say, Why u insult me, man! I AM MEXICAN!! "

Guy " Uuuuuuuuuuuh............................. OH! "

Guys friend " What did he say? "

Guy " He said he was a mexican "

And you could see by the body language that they felt really stupid and small at that moment..

Which led me and Bill to laughing.. I actually had a few tears it was so funny.. after about 5 mins of continuos laughter I shouted back that I was kidding I wasnt a Mexican..
    So they shout back " Thats a good One!!" A real Good One "

Then me and Bill stayed about 30 more mins and Just as we are about to leave his clicker goes off and he hooks into his first IPL Flatty...

Moral of the story.. Theres always something to do.. even if its at a friends expence or others!!! hahahahaha:smile2:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  2. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Look at all those dang bugs in the second pic.. I have to squint a little bit to keep them from landing in my eyes!!:angry:

3. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Shane LOL! that was funny! or should I say siiii

Jaime:smile2:

4. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    shane you better be careful you,ll give dr pepper a heart attack then have to give him mouth to mouth hahahahahahaahahhaa:smile2:

5. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Jamie!! How you been man?

6. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    BULL!!! I call 911 and tell them I cant do mouth to mouth cause i have the swine flu!! LOL:wink:

7. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey you mudo americano .... usted no posee este país nunca más. Hacemos.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hemos alcanzado muchos de sus grandes bagres Flathead y llevó a su casa y se los comieron. Eran buenos también. También ejecuta jarras, limblines y trotlines. Nos capturas de peces grandes Américas. Estados Unidos es buen país a la violación de los recursos! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

If you dont speak spanish yet.....You might want to start. Or you can just google it like I do!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    aint that the truth:angry:

10. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS

mi no se..limpidor el piso por pinche gringos....me gusta chonglas y futbol

11. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Nice nite Shane and Pepper. Congrats!

Ya'all dont get me started on learning spanish, I'll never give in, not if I'm the last gringo in America that dont speak it. As far as I'm concerned all I need to know is, "I'll have 2 burrito supremes, a nacho bell grande, and a Pepsi to go". :wink:

12. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    I bet he almost produced some brown trout b4 catching hes flatty:eek:oooh: That was a good one

13. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    See... If you DID have a video, you could play it back in slow mo and see that I WASN'T fallin' backwards, I was openin' a can of whoop arse so fast you couldn't tell what I was doin'.... Good thing I seen it was you man, that was close. :tounge_out:

14. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I got your back Bill! It's not retreating,,,Its just advancing in the opposite direction! :wink:

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Shane you keep that up and one of your friends is going to shoot you. So go ahead and purchase a burial plot, tombstone and all the works.:smile2:

16. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    Thanks for postin' your little adventure with the Pepper! Thats some good stuff!!:smile2:

17. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    I am doing good bro, how about yourself? Thanks for posting your pictures.

Jaime

18. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Si, Senor!

19. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Oh... I cant type cause Im laughing so hard!!!!!!!!

Bill drawed back his fishing pole like a sword.. I know his heart was beating a mile a minute after i jumped out from behind that tree!!!

HAHAHAHAHA.. make it stop!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2: man that was a good laugh.. even better now!!:smile2:

20. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I have been doing good... Glad to hear your doing well also.. Im ready for another national gathering.. how about you?