Husband Strikes Back, lol

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by stumpjumper, Oct 27, 2008.

1. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Looks like time has turned the tide. :wink: My wife got a taste of how it feels to be skunked :embarassed:

First off, I am completely joking. :smile2: As you can see from the attached pictures, she caught plenty of fish. I just got the big fish of the trip, not bad considering my recent trips.

My wife and I fished up on the Tennessee River again this past weekend with high hopes due to the cold rain we received on Thurs. and Fri. The water temp. dropped about 5 degrees from the week before (67 degees). It was finally starting to get nice and cold for us, especially at night. Time to get out the winter hats and coveralls! Most fish were caught on cut bluegill and skipjack along bluff walls 30-50 ft. deep. Should start really picking up over the next several weeks.

The fish in my avatar was the big fish at 43 pounds. Bring on the cold weather!

Attached Files:

2. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    some real nice fish there glad you posted the pictures

3. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Marc you done did it agian!

4. Army Guy

Army Guy New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Great fish... Its been a while since I've landed a good Hawg. I'm hoping the cold weather will change that.

5. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    good job stumpjumper..........she might catch all the fish, but who's the captain? lmao

6. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Nice fish Marc...just had to be 43 huh :roll_eyes:, 41 woulda been fine with me :wink::smile2:. Glad y'all had a good trip. I'm glad the water's coolin' off too, and I'm hopin' to get up there this weekend.

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Marc congrats on the 43# Flathead, that there is a real beauty! :cool2: That was nice of the wife to let you catch the big one this time! :wink: :smile2:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Marc on some nice fish. The wife just backed off a little so you could smile again. She will even the playing field up on the next trip. Enjoyed the pics.

9. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
    You better be nice to her or she won't share any bait with you. We know who catches it all. Looks like a nice trip.

10. j.bridges

j.bridges Active Member

State:
    arab,alabama
    nice fish.....thanks for the report.....:0a31:

11. SHE-CAT

SHE-CAT New Member

State:
    Dallas, Georgia
    Yeah, we'll see about next weekend won't we! Had a good time!

12. Guido

Guido New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    That looks like a awesome fishing trip. And its good your wife fishes with you.. That makes you a lucky man.. Congrats

13. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    looks like you two had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing the photos and Congrads to your Wife. :wink: WooHoo way to go grl!

14. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    Nice fish Marc. Your right cold nights mean big cat time on our river too. great pic's

15. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Thats the way to 'show her'. LOL!!!!!

Watch out because revenge will be swift......and humbling!:smile2:

Tricia, let us know when you put him back in his place!

16. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    Congrats on the nice catch