Husband For Sale

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SHARON FLEMING, Nov 7, 2007.

1. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    WHAT! My husband

Why! He is a self centered, cold blooded AH

HOW MUCH!! On second thought you can have him for free

WHEN! Anytime you want him -FREE DELIVERY-

Sorry to vent here but I thought it was better to pound the key board than to pound his head with a cast iron fry pan
    :angry:
    He is really is a good guy and I love him, but some days I could kill him, on certain days I know he feels the same LOL

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    He must have left the toilet seat up again. LOL!

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Cold blooded, maybe he is related to some of my friends. He will be hibernating shortly, calm down.

4. Duckpoor

Duckpoor New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Whewwwww.. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Had to ckeck the Picture..
    Thought for a min my Mrs. had signed up ..:wink:

Planning a duck and run.

5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    NOw thats why I am happily divorced. Last thing I need is a cast iron skiillet up side my head. Whew, thank you your honor.

6. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    hey sharon, i understand that you are upset, but i dont think its a good idea to be saying you are gonna whack him with a frying pan. might be giving my wife ideas. :crazy:

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i might be interested, Sharon. is there a boat that goes with the deal? i can always kick him out of the truck on the way home.....teach him how to tuck and roll, wilya?:smile2:

8. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Couple of years ago I was working in my back yard when I heard a bunch of blood curdling screams and curses from my next door neighbor. Of course I had to look... there he was setting on a milk carton on a cement slab, his wife behind him with a cast iron skillet wacking him in the head and on the shoulders. He kept yellling he wouldn't do it again, she kept calling him a d___ liar and hit him again. This went on a good six or seven minutes (I think her arm got tired) until she finally quit hitting him... what was his great transgression you may ask... money... nope, another woman... nope, alcohol....nope. He brought home a stray dog. Go figure.

9. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Musta brought a snake home , huh Sharon? LOL

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :baffle:Sharon just what did he do and do you need to talk to someone?If you do contact postbeetle I am sure he can help you:big_smile_2:

11. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    hey sharon, i really hate to hear hes got you up in a tizzy, i hope i can help here.....what size is the skillet? i have a really big deepsided castiron skiillet i use to fry chicken that i might let you borrow if you promise his hard head wont put a crack in it...hate to mess up the chicken cookin.

12. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Iron skillets work best... keeps my arse inline.LOL!!

13. kyredneck

kyredneck New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    IMHO, everyone of them, I mean everyone of them past 30 needs medicated, Period.

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I cant believe he was dumb enough to sit an take that kind of a beatin.I would have at least ran :cool2:

15. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    I THINK SHRON FELT SOME COLD FEET:crazy:

16. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    A smart man KNOWS a good run beats a bad stand.:wink:

17. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Boy sure glad my better half don't read none of these POST on here. I'd probably be dead by now.:eek:oooh:
    Hang in there Sharon it's got to get better someday.Well Maybe not.:roll_eyes:

18. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    I really need to apologize for the post, I don't get upset with George often but when I do I don't have sense enough to keep my mouth shut, so I vented on the keyboard instead of him. I guess I should have taken my mothers advice, she always said when you are upset sit down and right a letter about your feelings and then tear it up, I should not have hit the submit reply button. Thank all of you for your replys some of them were really funny.

Everything is alright this morning and George would never do anything physical to hurt me. he is a great guy and I don't know what I would do without him.

You guys should feel sorry for me just because JD STRAKA is one of his best friends. LOL
    :big_smile:

19. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Ohhh, well now that explains it. You dont think ol' JD looks like that for no reason do ya....:eek:oooh:

20. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    BG, sounds like you better get that combat helmet out of the closet LOL. I guess i was wrong i gave her two weeks of waiting on you, all well maybe you will have better luck out of that duck:smile2: or maybe you just need to duck:wink::smile2:.