Hurry DISCOUNTS AT WALMART..

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by zivetor, Feb 4, 2007.

1. zivetor

zivetor New Member

State:
    Charleston, S.C.
    MY Fellow Catfisherman, Walmart is having a Huge RED TAG sale on FISHING, HUNTING, CAMPING, BOATING,.. They had several DISPLAYES in the the sporting goods area.. Besure to walk up and down the tackle isle, and look for the RED TAGS on the SHELVES>. If your walmart doesnt have it.. The one on RIVERS AVE behind the CACTUS CARWASH DOES>..

Lenny :big_smile:

2. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Well I will check mine that one is alittle to far for me.

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I saw some Penn reels at one store the other day at about 1/3 off regular price. I wanted them, but I'm 'reel' poor right now. Just got 4 of them back from being overhauled last week. I was kinda proud of myself for not buying them anyway....:big_smile:

4. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I do love those red tag sales @ wally world. They are never the same from one store to the next. I bought a tackle box in conwat last year for $4 on sale and in florence the same box was on sale for $16.95 im glad I bought two of them and my uncle bought the other two.

5. talk2sampson

talk2sampson New Member

State:
    smithville mo
    I was there last night and picked up a abu 7000 for 59.00 was reg. 100.00.

6. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    They knocked $20 off the 6500 rocket reel at this Wal Mart and I missed evyone of them.:angry: But I did get a Tidewater 30LA for $30.:smile2:

7. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    gotta love WalMart!

8. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    yea i agree i have to love wal-mart....but here in ohio they stopped selling guns did they do this everyplace

9. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Sweet!!! Gonna make a run tonight!!

10. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Still have guns at ours.

Only thing left on sale at ours is bass fishing things. All the cat gear sold out quick.

11. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    what i ment was they are taking guns off the shelfs for good here...along with cross bows and compound bows..they are gonna take a kick in the mouth here cause alot of ppl get their guns from there i just went a week before they discontiued the sells of guns and got a mossberge 12 pump for 200

12. Charity

Charity New Member

State:
    Inglis,Florida
    I work at Wal/Mart and it is time for the Clearance to start we have to get ready for the new season Out with old and in with the new.

13. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I got two of the Primos lil can bleats for 1.50 each and a cough muffler for 2.00.
    I cant believe I bought a cough muffler but it seems to work.. Also got some allen broadheads for 1.00 at a different store. Love those clearance sales.

14. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Just bought another lil can doe bleat for fifty cents, they are usually 10 bucks. Also watching a camp stove oven and Mr. Heater single burner to get to the right price, and a fishing barometer. Alot of trolling motor stuff on sale and sensors for boating. I need to hit a few more walmarts.

15. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Locally walmart switched out and built a super walmart and since then they havent and wont sell any guns.

But I did find some good deals on fishing stuff yesterday! Rapala 50# scale for $17. Going back up since I got my federal return this morning in the mail.

Thanks zivetor for the intel on the clearence sale. Reps to ya!

16. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    Im on my way after work. Hopefully they will still have that sale.

17. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    i belive that all walmarts are going for not selling any weapons at all besides bb guns and paintaball that will be there only guns.

18. stuckinthehole3

stuckinthehole3 New Member

State:
    SC
    yah cat stuff is gone at mine too

19. flatheadchris

flatheadchris New Member

State:
    sc
    i talked to the manager at my local wally world,he said that they was going to stop carry rifles and shotguns,just blackpowder and some ammunition.

i bought a abu garcia 6000 for 34.00 yesterday :)