Hurricane IKE!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Sep 12, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I saw some disturbing tape earlier. Alot of people staying on the coast, and young people at bars! Get out now! They seem to want to push their luck! To me, those that do this... Don't cry for help later! And, I don't feel bad for you if you could have left and didn't! rollo

2. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i second that rollo

3. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    I saw that and could not believe it. The authorities are saying if you are too dumb to leave at least use a magic marker and write your social security number on your arm so it won't be hard to identify you. Just don't understand some people!

4. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    i would have left a week ago :wink::wink:

5. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    some people can be just idiots.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Just a reminder.

YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID>

7. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I just heard this is a 600 mile wide hurricane. I saw last night where they are expecting a 25' surge....the out lying island will be under water.....

I feel for the people that dont have the money or the way to get out of the path of this storm....the other idiots, the ones who want to stay and could get out.....oh well....

8. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    my sister-n-law and her 2 kids and husband live in Ingleside, which is 5 min from Chorpus, they came up here to my house Thursday. It doesnt look like Ike will affect their place much, lets pray anyways.

9. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    thats just plain dumb a$$es thay think it makes theam look tuff but we all know thay are just plain stupid how dumb thean thay think some one should risk thear life to save theam whean it does hit and thear traped :confused2:

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    you got that right brother

11. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I hope, stupid or not, that everyone gets out ok. There has been a week that everyone in the country knew that this storm was coming, if you stay and had the means. Ya had it coming.