hunts

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by cumberlandcat, Jan 10, 2008.

1. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hunts is closing down, guns are 15% off and g loomis rods 30% and everything else is 50% off so theres a few things in there worth looking at I found some nice gun straps and gun cleaning stuff along with anything for a bow and some tackle. I saw a big bin of 4 to 16 oz. bank sinkers probably 130 pounds, well I talked to him a little bit probably about 325 dollars worth compared to the usual price, well I talked him down to 90 bucks for everything he had. It took two guys to load it into the truck. Well I guess I am good on lead for 15 years.

2. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sounds like you hit the mother load. Good deal!:eek:oooh:

3. cumberlandcat

State:
    Tennessee
    Granted I could of made them maybe, just maybe cheaper but I a m pretty sure I got a heck of a deal, and I really don't know if it is worth breathing lead fumes for 30 hours to save 10 bucks.

4. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Chris, where is this Hunts located. I thought there was one in Waverly,TN. Is this the same store or different location?

5. cumberlandcat

State:
    Tennessee
    they are in hendersonville and I don't know if they are the same store not a huge place but if its near you its worth a few mins of your time