hunting

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by mangus, Sep 16, 2006.

1. mangus

mangus New Member

State:
    n.c.
    anyone hunting yet or killed any? i would like to hear some stories or see some pics, especially from sam. ive enjoyed the pics that he has already posted.

2. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    I've been hunting & have missed a couple of decent deer. Last week was a full moon & they weren't really moving that well. There were only three bucks taken out of the management area I was in & It's known for nice bucks(25,000) acres

Hogs would have been no problem but with it being so hot here, you would have to process them immediately, ruining your deer hunting:sad2:

I'm going again in the A.M. but I'm taking my buddy's little boy, who just turned 13 & I really want him to take the shots. I like him as if though he were my own son & will get more satisfaction if he bags one rather than I.

3. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Havent hunted deer yet at all, got most of my stands out but Im thinking of moving one. Temps are climbing into the mid 80's and thats too hot for me. Im trying to let the snakes, chiggers and ticks move out before I move in.

4. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    Yea i went out Friday night, sat all night saw nothing, got back to the truck looked out across the road and there stood two deer, just my luck.
    I am going out in the AM looking to get one with my newly repaired bow.

5. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    good luck to all...