Hunting and fishing license

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Gomer, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Gomer

Gomer New Member

State:
    ladson,sc
    Remember this weekend you need to have a new liscense for sunday the 1st of July or it may get real expencive because DNR will be out in force keeping us honest!

2. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Great reminder Gomer. I bought mine Monday so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

3. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Very good post for anyone fishing SC waters!!!

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Man, I'm sweating it. I renewed mine online on June 6, ($107 worth all told) and still haven't received them. This is the first time they've done renewals online, and they had software problems, finally "mailed them yesterday" I was told today. I'm certain they've been doing all they could to get them out, but I wonder how many others renewed online and are waiting.....? They did give me the license #'s and such in case I don't get them by tomorrow. I've gotten a form in the mail for several years, mailed it, and got the licenses in a few days. Hope this online stuff works better next year. :roll_eyes:

5. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I received a renewal form in the mail but stuck with buying them at the local store instead. I was afraid they wouldn't get them to me in time.

6. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Normally Buy mine through the mail every year but been so busy I forgot. I did get my arkansas licence though that was smart.LOL I reckon im ready for ducks in AK just not fish in SC. I went to walmart tonight to get them and gas in truck and boat. I reckon the $150.00 in gas got me starttled and forgot to get them oh well there is always tommorow at littlen8's.

7. jimbow3

jimbow3 New Member

State:
    NC
    got mine today don't need to have any trouble

8. Gomer

Gomer New Member

State:
    ladson,sc
    Mailed mine in last week on the computer sheet and got it in the mail last night so i'm good for another year.

9. TWEEDER

TWEEDER New Member

State:
    SC
    I wander if the pintable license that look like reciept paper are gonna be any better this year. Last year I had to get mine replaced because the darn thing faded away in just a few weeks. So the second set I had the bright idea to laminate and then it was impossible to fold. Until I can see or hear that its different this year I'll search for a dealer that still fills out the old type cards.