Hunting and Fishing Expo - Cincinnati Convention Center (Weds)

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by JBrooks, Jan 19, 2010.

1. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    There's a hunting and fishing expo at the Cincinnati Convention tomorrow. I'll be there, along with some other people. I was just wondering if any of you other guys are going. It'd be cool to meet some people.

/ James

2. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I think Fishdealer04 s is going ( Brian) I was supposed to go with him but remembered at the last minute, thankfully, that its the wifes Bday so luckily I figured that out in time before got in some deep do-do. I think he told me as the first night, its "dollar night" to get in

Good luck

Salmonid

3. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
  4. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    How was the show. Thinking of going down on Friday nite .Thanks Randy

5. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Member

State:
    Cincinnati
    Lame like usual. It is pretty small. All the big boat dealerships from around here are there and there are some nice boats. Not very much fishing tackle at all. A lot of out of state places there trying to get you to come visit them (Dale Hollow Lake, KY Lake, Alabama, etc...) Some Lake Erie charters. Dale was there as well (Ohio river catfish guide) I only went because it was $1 to get in. Parking was $8 though...I dont think it is worth going to but that is my opinion. The best part was Tom Dietz's presentation on muskie fishing.

IF you do go check out the bad ass Crestliner at the Parkside Marina $41K for it, but it is decked out!!

6. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I was very displeased.
    Nothing about catfishing whatsoever. Not even anything to buy. Took some awesome pictures of some amazing boats though, I'll post them later (working :(). The best part about it was I seen the most gorgeous girl of my life, and ran into some friends I haven't seen in awhile.

ODNR didn't even acknowledge ANY catfish on their replica state records board there....