Hunters check your wal-mart now

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jan 13, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    man i made a huge score tonight. there fusion 3-D camo cargo pants were $19.43. i got 4 pair for $5 each. a mossy oak pair of sweats and long sleeve sweat tee for $4 each. was $14.88.

$110.00 worth of cams for $30.03. also some eastman jerky seasoning for $1.50.
    i bought all the camo that would fit me. also had bibs for $7 that would have been $28 and change but to small, check em out.

2. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thats great,cats4, BUT,,, my wife would crank up the weed eater and stick it in my back pocket where the money use to be,, :big_smile: we've gotta pay off some Holiday debt first..LOL:wink::big_smile:

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i told mine that shes lucky it didnt cost $110. 00,lol. actually the $30.00 will keep me going for a long while. that puts ma at 8 pants total and 9 tees. so i can go hunting all week and not have to wash em,lol.

4. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeremy, you're telling all my secrets! lol, walmart stops selling hunting stuff way before hunting season is over, and they reduce everything. but check this out. if you keep checking the clearance isle. in a month or so there'll be tons of hand-warmers all the leftover camo, and scent away sprays for next to nothing. I think some of the stuff gets lost or something because every year when you think all this stuff is gone it pops up in their clearance isle. the scent sprays usually sell for a buck a bottle! packages of hand warmers are a quarter or fifty cents. i buy all of it when it hits the shelf. you were right for buying all the camo though. by the time it hits the clearance isle there's no average sizes left. nothing but XXXX lg. or kids sizes.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya but i was looking for XXXXXXL lol. there was tons of warmers but i have a bunch left from last year.

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I love deals like that. I usually shop at the Miliary Surplus.

7. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    the walmart near me is terrible. i wish i was back in san angelo, as it was well stocked when i left there last month. i think bass pro has the best sales. anyone near katy, tx. should let us all know when they start getting rid of all the hunting gear.

8. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i never find the 3x or bigger stuff on sale at walmart... wish i could i dont have any warm clothes...

9. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I could use a 3xl T hunting shirt so that when Im early season bowhunting I dont get bit in the small of the back by skeeters when my jacket rides up on me. I hunt from the ground and its annoying.