Hungry Flathead

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by catchinghogs, Oct 12, 2005.

1. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Hello all new to the site love it along of good info. Would like to share this picture with you and a few others this flathead got tangled in my buddys line we were usig bluegills for bait and the flathead had this hickory shad iin its mouth nd the shad was still alive if you look careful you can see where the fish was tangled up what a funny site these fish are aggresive got flathead fever myself also included are some of my biggest flatheads a forty and a thirty nine pounder pretty big for Pennsylvania!

2. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    oh the pictures didnt uploadthey are in the thread " pictures " why cant i post them again

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    if ya want to share a pic ya already loaded do this. start a thread like ya did this one. then when ya want to show a posted pic go to the menu on the toolbar. click "file". then "new window". click the catfish1.com home page at top of new web page. go to the thread where ya posted pic's the first time. click on thread. after it opens to the post where ya got the pic's move arrow with mouse to the address bar. hold left button and copy the address bar index in its entirety. close the window. go back to page where ya want to show pic's again. paste the address in the post. then it will allow the users to click the link to the pic's from a different post.

hope that ain't to cornfussing. lol.