Hummingbird problem ??

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by dudley-1, Aug 23, 2009.

1. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Any of you fellas have this problem ??,,Three quarts per day.:smile2:This is at my moms,she has quite a few.I just thought some of you would get a smile, laugh,or a wow,out of the picture..

Attached Files:

2. Redneck in a Skiboat

Redneck in a Skiboat New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Yea, thats cool. I don't see to many of those. You know, I believe that's side image hummingbirds may even have GPS:big_smile:.

3. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Now I don't feel so bad about our feeders only lasting three days! Danger zone, danger zone...incoming!

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I've never seen more except in Oregon. Amazing!!

Bill in SC

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    WOW!!! I wish I had that problem. Thanks.

6. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I guess if you are going to feed them you might as well have a gang of them to feed ,heck i,m lucky if i can get 1or 2 to my feeders :big_smile:

7. JDWILLIS39

JDWILLIS39 New Member

State:
    NC
    I was really excited other day when I had 4 at one time at my feeder. That is assume. Thanks for sharing.

8. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Your getting a Holy $&@# out of me! I have three or four I try to encourage to bring friends. I don't know if I'm so sure about it now.. They say that they will come back year after year to nest in the same spot. I had names for the two young ones last year, but when they matured the markings changed so I cant tell if their even the same ones! lol Can you tag a hummer? lol :crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    we had some feeders hanging up but never seen anything like that. I love to watch the little fellows. They are fast