Hummingbird 141c

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by Mike81, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Anyone have any experience, good or bad, with the Humminbird 141c?? I had a gift card and they were on sale so i picked one up for my new boat. Hopefully it will work ok...

Thanks
    mike

2. daddio

daddio New Member

State:
    kansas
    I havent had any expirience with the 141 but I bought the 535 and I cant figure out why Im going along and it reads 6ft then all of the sudden it reads .08 and starts jumping around 1.2 6.0 I dont know IM still in 6 ft of water

3. boatrpms

boatrpms New Member

State:
    ohio
    if you get air between the transducer and the water it will give you a false reading. check your transducer for proper mounting and make sure the surface of you transducer is clean:cool2:

4. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yep.....

5. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hey Mike,
    I have a 161 and it has been a nice change for the Chambers Clan, The GPS works really well!
    Brian

6. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    Never tried that model, I just picked up the 565 for rear and the Pirahana Max for the bow. Both with duel beam. I have read some reviews on the 535 giving some false readings, And it was about the turblance from prop or air. Make sure its at least 15 inches away from middle of prop to the left or right. and that it is just below the bottom of boat. ( About a half inch)