Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Humminbird help

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  BKS72 
#1 ·
When I got my it came with a Humminbird LCR4 ID. My problem is when I hook it up to a power source all it does is beep.The backscreen and stuff doesn't seem to work.Is this a simple repair or do I have to buy a new one.I look at it as hopefully using the extra money for the boat.

#2 ·
Look up "Fishing Tackle and Review" here on the BOC.They have 2 threads on Depth or fish finders.Perhaps someone on there can help.Sorry,but this is the best that I can do on here.You can contact Humminbird.I have found them very helpful over the years.Lock!

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

#3 ·
Brian, have you called the humminbird tech support line? They may be able to help. Also, check your ground and try a different battery. They can be rather picky about voltage. Also, if it is sitting out in the cold, it could just be that your LCD screen is cold. Cold flakes out LCD's and can make them stay dark. Warm it up in the house for a couple of hours, plug it in, and see what happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.