Humminbird 797 side imaging unit

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by EricM, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricM

EricM Active Member

State:
    Cleveland TN
    After having two eye surgeries and being less than 100% in that department now, I think I'll try to sell both of my 700 series sonar/GPS color units and add a small fortune to what I get for them and go for it - the super high-dollar Humminbird 1197 si of my dreams with the HUGE display!!!

This color 797c2 SI NVB has the Navionics maps pre-loaded, which makes the SD card slot available for taking snapshots and recordings. It has the latest software upgrades already loaded. This one is currently in use, and I and my friends have had a riot spotting fish and structure on the side scan on our trips together, but it's getting hard for me to see the details that I used to and really need the bigger display. List price is around $1200. The lowest price I have seen for this unit used is $797. I'm asking $740. Owner's manual, power cord and transducer are included. PM me for more info on what might just be your Christmas present to yourself!

Wow - this next one already SOLD: The almost-new color 788 c2 NVB is the same as the 797-798 side imaging unit except without the side imaging. The specs and functions are otherwise identical. It also has the Navionics maps pre-loaded on it and has two SD slots for taking snapshots, etc and to enter upgrades. It also has the latest software upgrade already loaded. I paid $530 + shipping for this one, and am asking $400 for it very lightly used. The owner's manual is also included.*SOLD*

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  2. catwhisper

catwhisper New Member

State:
    georgia
    hey eric i hate to here about your eyes. i would love to own that si and that is a great deal for someone. hope you can get enough to get the big screen and find the monsters.

3. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    thats a deal wish i had the extra cash right now

4. EricM

EricM Active Member

State:
    Cleveland TN
    Both units have *SOLD* Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.