Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
797 side imaging, complete system, external GPS, has had the down imaging update done from HB. Works just fine, upgraded to a 998.
Originally purchased from Bass Pro May 2008. All cords and manuals.
$625 with free shipping!
When the down imaging came out as an upgrade to the units early this year, I upgraded the software in the unit.

797C2
Serial #: 7061202-0063 5/21/2008 797c2 SI Combo Update (version 4.770)
Free Download:
797c2 SI Combo Update (version 4.770 - 0 bytes)
Description:

1/14/2010 12:00:00 AM - v4.770 Adds Down Imaging. Adds LakeMaster compatibility. Adds GPS improvements. Adds new 2D sonar color palettes. Adds New SI sonar color palettes. Improves trolling motor noise rejection. Fixes Track offset issue. Changes Depth Alarm Setting to be maintained in memory upon Power Off. Automatically restores defaults when reprogramming unit. Adds additional AIS message support. Fixes Disabled GPS output. Fixes Snapshots not displaying in POS mode. Fixes Chart centering while changing orientation. Fixes Navionics library drawing when no map is available. Fixes various cosmetic and minor operational defects. Switchfire was made available in a previous release. It is automatically included in this update.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention, the photo the one with the transducer (white) is marine sealant to stop the rooster tail it would shoot about 25' up when running fast. It's still tilts up, is not broken, it just fills in the hole in the bracket. I just un-installed it yesterday when I put in my new 998c SI.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it has both the side imaging and down imaging. I do not have any pictures of it in use but if you were interested I could take some. You can split the screen and show both down and side imaging at the same time....ive spent hours just riding around looking at rocks and structure on the bottom lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.