Humminbird 797 c2 SI

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by tbull, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I am posting this for BOC member CincyCat. He is selling his Humminbird 797c2 SI, the unit is currently on my boat and works great. Includes all mounting hardware for the Head Unit, and Transducer (Transducer in included). It's a Dual Frequency 83khz/200khz. GPS puck is also included. The only problem with this unit is one of the cable connectors is slightly bent, but it works fine. If you want you can replace the cable for probably next to nothing, for me it hasnt been a problem so I didn't bother. Unit comes with the Side Imaging which everyone knows is awesome! We are missing a couple small black screws that allows for quick removal of the head unit via a small bracket. I dont use that setup, all you have to do is removed the 3 plugs on the back, press down on the lever behind unit and it pops right off..

Other than the bent connector, nothing is wrong with the unit. However, since the connector is bent he has dropped the price to 750$ shipped. Dave is upgrading to a larger unit, you wont find this price anywhere for this unit.

750$ Shipped, contact myself or Cincycat to set up payment. he isn't on the site much anymore, so feel free to contact me, PM for a phone number.

Attached Files:

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Actually scratch that, the connectors are not bent. i just looked at it again. on the HB's there is a bracket that you can secure the cables into, that basically allows the unit to be removed without spending an extra 2 seconds and removing the connectors from the back of the unit. That plastic piece is what was bent so we took it off. Cables are fine..

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Bump

4. I got to stop looking at this....

5. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Still got it guys, Dave wanted me to post it here to give a Catman a chance to get this at a great price. All reasonable offers considered. He just posted it on Craigslist so it may go quickly..

6. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    650$ Shipped! (Firm)

7. Arrgghhh...:Mad::crying:

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    SOLD, Mods please remove..Thanks

Thread Status: