Humminbird 1197 SI COMBO NVB $$$ ?

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by cat tamer, Mar 10, 2008.

1. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    :0a35: I am looking to buy the Humminbird 1197 si combo nvb and if anyone has noticed any pricing deals, I would appreciate the heads up, Thanks in advance.

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    There ya go partner. We don't want no little ol' 997. Go for the gustO.......:big_smile:

3. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
  4. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    Thanks for the info Gary, using my own $ I want to get the best deal I can.I will check out the factory outlet store. I have the 777c2 and I dont find the screen size to be an issue, congrats on the 797.

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
  6. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    FWIW, TheNerds is where I got my 797. Good price, reasonably quick delivery. Their prices and service level are much better than what their poorly functioning website might lead you to believe.

7. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    I checked there last week and they didnt have the 1197 at that time. I will be sure to check back after the 18th in case you miss it Kirk.:0a1:
    Any thing to help a buddy out ya know LOL...

8. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    They had 3.99 easter week end shipping but no 1197 in stock. :confused2: I sent them a e-mail to see what they can do. That Big screen tv is going to be nice inside the cabin Kirk. I better stock up on some new dvd's....:big_smile:

9. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    What, does it have wireless Internet too?:crazy: I can just see it, the Hummingbird Complete Entertainment Center.

10. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Oh ya, he's got a satellite dish mounted on top the cabin allready. TV, Internet, dvd player, play station, surround sound stereo... I wasn't sure what to think when I seen him in the cabin playing guitar hero III yesterday...:eek:oooh:

11. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Here is the e-mail they sent. May need to look into some other sources.

Unfortunately there are non in stock, and the ETA for them come in is not solid.

12. Darren Twellman

Darren Twellman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just purchased the Humminbird 1197c SI combo w/ NVB from http://humminbird.factoryoutletstore...g-Systems.html yesterday and they had it in stock. I check today and it shows it has been shipped. Shipping was free and I hope to have it by this weekend so I can install it. After watching the demo videos I could not resist.

I told my wife it was a safety device for the boat. :smile2: Well it really is, isn’t it?

Darren

13. Rputman

Rputman New Member

State:
    nc
    Might want to look at the 997 seems to be the same just smaller screen. Between the 1197 and the 797 and price between also.

14. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    It has a quicker processor also.

15. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    not sure, im sure someone here can help ya

16. Rputman

Rputman New Member

State:
    nc
    Are you saying the 997 has a quicker proscesor???

17. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO

18. riv56

riv56 New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    I am gonna buy one in a couple weeks, I hear an read great things about em, if any of you fellas have had yours for awhile I would appreciate any good, bad or ugly thoughts about em before I buy mine

good fishin

19. riv56

riv56 New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    cat tamer the cheapest price I have seen for the 1197 is from jandhproducts

20. fishingho

fishingho New Member

State:
    tennessee
    I bought a 1197 first of march,,,,,,,I LOVE IT,,,,,,,,, mounting transducer is the key,,,,then use the simulator before getting on water,,,,,,,,you can make it harder than it really is when using it,,,,,,,,USE THE SIMULATOR . Great unit. I use a lowrance lcx 18-c when i'm on plane,,,,,then after slowing down , since side imaging works best under 8 mph , switch to 1197 when i see something i want to pick apart,