·
Registered
3,647 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kirk

The 1197 is so new on the market that the "discount" places don't seem to carry it yet. The best price I saw on it was here: http://humminbird.factoryoutletstore.com/cat/3335/Humminbird-1100-Series-Fishing-Systems.html

Troy seems happy with your choice, lol. Using my own $ I opted for the 797, but I may regret the small screen.
Thanks for the info Gary, using my own $ I want to get the best deal I can.I will check out the factory outlet store. I have the 777c2 and I dont find the screen size to be an issue, congrats on the 797.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
FWIW, TheNerds is where I got my 797. Good price, reasonably quick delivery. Their prices and service level are much better than what their poorly functioning website might lead you to believe.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
They had 3.99 easter week end shipping but no 1197 in stock. :confused2: I sent them a e-mail to see what they can do. That Big screen tv is going to be nice inside the cabin Kirk. I better stock up on some new dvd's....:big_smile:

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Oh ya, he's got a satellite dish mounted on top the cabin allready. TV, Internet, dvd player, play station, surround sound stereo... I wasn't sure what to think when I seen him in the cabin playing guitar hero III yesterday...:eek:oooh:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just purchased the Humminbird 1197c SI combo w/ NVB from http://humminbird.factoryoutletstore...g-Systems.html yesterday and they had it in stock. I check today and it shows it has been shipped. Shipping was free and I hope to have it by this weekend so I can install it. After watching the demo videos I could not resist.

I told my wife it was a safety device for the boat. :smile2: Well it really is, isn’t it?

Darren

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am gonna buy one in a couple weeks, I hear an read great things about em, if any of you fellas have had yours for awhile I would appreciate any good, bad or ugly thoughts about em before I buy mine

good fishin

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a 1197 first of march,,,,,,,I LOVE IT,,,,,,,,, mounting transducer is the key,,,,then use the simulator before getting on water,,,,,,,,you can make it harder than it really is when using it,,,,,,,,USE THE SIMULATOR . Great unit. I use a lowrance lcx 18-c when i'm on plane,,,,,then after slowing down , since side imaging works best under 8 mph , switch to 1197 when i see something i want to pick apart,

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.