Humm Lake Monticello

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by whichrod, Aug 2, 2007.

1. whichrod

whichrod New Member

State:
    columbia sc
    i went out there tuesday evening did awful but that aint what iam posting about when i was backing my trailor into the water i noticed my lock lever on my boat was flipped up it freaked me out i was racking my brain thinking how i coulda drove out there with the boat like that , then when i pulled the boat out the water i drove back where 3 other boats were sittin 2 of the 3 had there levers flipped up the one that hadnt had a lock on it, il never go out there again without locking that down , if you were fishing there tuesday night i flipped the locks back downfor ya

2. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    @$&%*&^&@#$%*@$**** idiots.Thats just rediculous.George you could have saved a few peoples lives, glad you done that.What is goin thru somebodies head when they do crap like that?

3. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    i ALWAYS lock my trailer for a lot of reasons...i'm glad you saw it and no body got hurt...some people just suck!!!!

4. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    These posts like this are ones that really upset me because I can't see what anyone gets from doing this. If they want to see something get tore up, they aren't even there to witness it. About the same as loosening someone's lugs on their boat trailer. If I ever catch someone doing these kind of things, I guarantee you that they will think twice before doing it again! same goes for cutting catalytic converters off trucks and cars. Boy, we sure do got plenty of ignorant people around here don't we. Why do we let them even reproduce?

5. Big Cat Hunter

Big Cat Hunter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    George you are truly one of the true saints on earth. To look after someone like that even though you don't know them is truly commendable. It is good to know that you are their watching my back. I would like to send you this BIG THANK YOU!!!!! As for the idiots that done that I have to agree with Chris "(@$&%*&^&@#$%*@$**** idiots)"

6. BIG CHAD

BIG CHAD New Member

State:
    south carolina baby
    thanks for the tip george. im headed out their in the morning and monday too but i have not had no problems at either boat landing. which one was you at? hey also watch for fishing creek landing also tire cutters are always getting somebody but the police has been their the last couple of times iv been out there. how did you do fishing at monticello?:eek:oooh:

7. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Monty is just going to hell fast with all these idiot around the police ride threw a good bit but somethings got to change on the water and at the ramps. To many law breakers doin stuupid things.

8. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Probably somebodys dern kids. Some of them people that camp down there worry me. They have kids all over the boat landing and banks. While they sit under the pine trees drinkin beer and listening to the race. I have locks on all my stuff just for such reasons.

9. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Thanks for the head up, George :big_smile: I always leave a lock on my lock lever, to help discourage theft of the trailer. Never imagined that some numbnuts would do something like that just to be mean. Some people's mamas just didn't teach'em right :crazy:

10. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Glad you didn't loose your trailer along the way. Only time mine doesn't have a lock on it is the few minutes it takes to hook it up to the truck.