HUH?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by cheapNdisgusting, Jul 29, 2008.

1. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Last night on the 5 o'clock news (FOX 2) there was a lady from St. Louis who was interviewed LIVE with an "On air personality", cameraman, and a sound man. She had made an EARTH SHAKING DISCOVERY in a bag of Cheetos and wanted to share it with the world. She claimed that this particular Cheeto looked exactly like Jesus on the cross. She is keeping it (the sacred Cheeto) in a safety deposit box in a local bank. Her ultimate goal is to sell it on E-bay and estimates it's religious value at $15,000.

Get a life.

Or maybe I should. I personally caught and released a 20lb + Blue cat that was the spitting immage of George W's #1 man - Karl Rove. Perfect match all the way down to the slime. (My appologies to blue catfish everywhere for Karl's looks) If I had kept this fish and put it on E-bay, I probably could have gotten at least .35 cents a pound for it. Probably could have gotten double that in Florida or Ohio.

The story about the lady and the Cheeto is 100% true, and my catfish was a little smaller than 20lbs, and did not have glasses.

2. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    Nah, you'd have gotten a visit from the MDC - it's illegal to sell fish taken with a sportfishing license... :wink:

3. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Look at the belly - It's Karl after a trip to the buffet. (the fish, not Mr T)

4. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    HUH? Probably a good thing the IRS don't read the forum. They could tax you on an object that has some value. Even if that object did not cost you anything.... I would quit talking while I had a chance.

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Very interesting story