Huh Valentine's Day!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Feb 11, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am fixen to stir the women up so fellas run now:big_smile_2:
    I went to Harbor Freight the other day when I was MIA to get me some new tread for my boat trailer and there was some nice pocket knifes...You know a set of camo big knife/little knife so I got a set and thought Id give the lill one to Lilly fer v-day..oh I engraved a heart on it with a heart felt LOVE YOU!...on it....she needs a fishin knife....
    Since we are fishers in this house I thought it would be cool and about as romantic as I can get to make the missus smile ....NOT!
    Kenny is in trouble this v-day coming:big_smile_2:Cant find the knife now and was informed that it will not cut it....NOT GOOD did I mention cant find the knife?The Missus is crazy and I cant find the knife so if I dissapear again put me on a carton call all fishers ..tell Beetle and George they will know what to do...second thought dont tell them...Kenny is in a bad way........Man I hate that Valentine dude and his buddy Cupid with his frilley bow/arrow...and thats what I get not getting the FLOWERS-CANDY.....VALENTINES DAY-HUH

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I fergot I was informed that Candy and Flowers wont do it either now so what am I gonna do?The house of Kenny is smolderin right now and the kids wont help dad either:eek:oooh: Good thing I started this venture early I still have a couple days to pull the arrow/knife out maybe I will live thru it all....and there goes another one of my limited lifes.......dang I am in doo-doo up to me neck and it stinks....:embarassed::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::wink::smile2:

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I think u need to find a nice place to eat, and get away rom the kids for that night and u might be ok...

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    AHHH thats where this all started:eek:oooh: eating out and she come unglued a little:wink:..... shes not as ticked as i am leading on but fer some reason this year v-day is super special to her....you know women and men are like oil and water sometimes....and this is it fer me....so now I gotsta pull a wabbit out of my hat befor I do come up MIA
    I am smart enough to not ask fer help from some of the fellas on here too:wink: I tend to get led astray eisiley so if I am gonna get it might as well be my own diong ....ohhh buddy and living in a house full of females I know who da boss is so I am in deep here,no pfd.....in thy middle of the lake and swimming to shore looks futile
    She wants something but she aint telling and RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR god help me here.......................

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    She wants something but she aint telling and RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR god help me here.......................

Think REAL hard Kenny. I betcha she told you EXACTLY what it is that she EXPECTS for Valentine's Day...and you either ignored her, or forgot. Either way, you are right...you ARE in deep doggie dooh!:crazy:

6. LadyTurkeyHunter

LadyTurkeyHunter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ok I am not real big on V-day, to me it is just another day that has been exploited by the retail industry. Nothing more than a money spending get me a better gift this year than last year, but I am guessing, now this is just a females perspective on things and by no means do I know exactly what your misses is expecting. Take into consideration how long you have been together.... also do you have children together... and if you are not planning on having any more children.. if this is the case, she may be expecting a mothers ring, you know one of those rings that has the birth stone of all your children in it?

To me... an engraved fishing knife is perfect. :big_smile:

7. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm guessing that JEWERLY is what she wants! Diamonds are forever ya know!:smile2:

Better listen to Matt, he got home yesterday and found a picture hanging in front of the computer. I got tired of suttle hints, they aint worked in the past couple of years.:wink:

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good Luck Kenny, you're gonna need it!!! :wink::smile2:

9. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ALL I CAN SAY IS GOOD LUCK BROTHER !!! :tounge_out:

10. Angelcat

Angelcat New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Get her a diamond, that always works:0a26:

11. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    If you can't afford a diamond, maybe a little birthstone necklace or earrings. Or a really pretty bracelet? NO KITCHEN APPLIANCES! NO COOKWARE! Maybe some bath goodies from a specialty shop? I'm just grasping here myself. Good luck....and keep your eyes open for that missing knife!:wink:

12. catfishsolich

catfishsolich New Member

State:
    kentucky,metcalfe county
    me too man,me too

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Well Kenny, kinda hard to make suggestions about this when we don't really know Lilly. Maybe her own BOC membership! That would be free, and then we could all get to know her ourselves. :cool2:

I'll suggest the same thing I told another brother upon the occasion of his anniversary. How about a basket full of "fun" stuff? Some kind of board game (for just the two of you), a book about mutual massage, a blindfold and some food/fruit to feed each other......not goin' any further with that, use your imagination. Go to Spencer Gifts, then rent the movie "9 1/2 Weeks" and take it home. It's not exactly a love story, but it has some interesting scenes.

14. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    If the knife turns up before then, id take it back and get her a fishing rod and reel..lol that should smooth it over...lol no really, goodluck. rspd507

15. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Yeah Kenny ima have to agree with Sheila this one gunna cost you some diamonds now.....Good luck bro hope i dont see your mug on my milk carton lol.

16. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I have just the deal for ya Ken. Why don't Nancy and I come down to Keoooookuk on Thursday. We will introduce the girls to each other. You give Nancy some money, and I'll give Lilly some money. They can go out together and buy each other something they know each other would like. They being women would know what that was intuitively.

I can help you polish your boat, or put a new roof on, or just become better friends and brothers by sitting in the beer joint for the afternoon. Can't you just imagined the smiles on their happy little faces when they came home?

What a perfect Valentines Day. John

17. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have been thinking about this myself.Iam thinking about a new sholder strap for the weed wacker.:wink:smokey

18. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    are you crazy beetle? Dont answear that...gee buddy as wound as you have Nancy 1/2 the time and me with Lilly I dont know if this is a good time:wink:but beer is good we will just go out to the garage:big_smile:....I be dambed if I am smart enough to figure this one out and I need a close eye kept on me here....you knows them ladies are crazy and the knife is gone.I figure when we break the boat out she will shuck it in the river accidently on pourpouse(lol)We have lill ones and been togather 5 years...has the ring already dont need anything so hmmmmmmm......doooo-doooooooo!yup-deeeeeep dooo-doo:eek:oooh:

19. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Smokey I have to watch you you'll get me in more trouble than I am already in:smile2:

20. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Kenny ,Condolences on what your goin through. I dont observe uh-holidays,My wife dont agree,But she aint gettin a thing for V-day ,If it ruffles a few feathers ,I reckon we'll both get over it,We been togather 14 years an I never even got her any more than a tiny box of candy,now i think its just advertisin hype.