HT Hi-Tech Magnum Power Catfish/Muskie Rods

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by H2O Mellon, Jul 17, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I ordered three of these rods, here are the specs:

Model #MP-661 , 1 Piece , 6'6" , Action: Heavy , Lure Weight: 2 to 6 oz , Line Weight: 12 to 36 lb , Foam Handle w/ Trigger

I figured for the price they would be a rarely used rod at best, but I am impressed w/ these things. They have the action of a Quantum Big Cat though :smile2: ...... which means they are a broomstick and I got these to be used as ligther action cat rods to be used w/ two Abu 5000's & one Abu 5600 Rocket. The action is going to be too heavy for that, so I'll prob trade them for something a little lighter like a Ugly Stick Catfish Rod or put them on EBay, but before I do, I would like to hear from any BOC mbrs, Does Anyone Have Any Experiences With Them?

Below is a website that sell them. They are $19.70 each plus shipping & tax if needed, I have $15 bucks in each of these & thats after shipping, so I could'nt really pass them up. :wink:

They seem to be endorsed by Al Linder.
    The website for them is www.HTENT.com
    The company is a Christian owned compnay, hense the fish & cross on the tag, so that's another reason I'd like to find a use for them. :worship:

So please let me know what you guys have heard about these or your experiences with them.

Thanks

Bryan

2. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Mellon

I have reason to believe that you are addicted to the purchase of fishing gear.

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Here are the pics, I had to use 3 different sections for the pics.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio