Hows The Flats

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by indiana_fishin, Nov 22, 2005.

1. indiana_fishin

indiana_fishin New Member

State:
    Indiana Baby
    Hows your boy's lucks with the flattys as of late?or any cat 4 that matter,just had 2 ask cuz ive been sittin on the bank freezin my azz off just hopin 4 some action.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think the Flathead action in our area will be dead for a while, probally time to move on to Channels and espically Blues, if you got them in your area.

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I agree with Mellon, The flat fishing is over with for the year.

4. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    I look forward to chasing after them with you guys next spring.

-Brian

5. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i agree the water temps are falling fast. it always happens in deer season,i sit in the stand wondering if they are biting.lol it would be a long winter if not for iceing pike n bass. at least like mellon said we always have those little channels to chase till ice comes on.

good luck 2u indiana.

brian you get settled in and then drop me a pm for my phone number. me and hoosierpolcat will put you on some fish brother.

6. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Sounds good guys! Next year we will have to all get together and tear em up! The flatties that is! The blues and channels are probably the only cats on the bite as of now. Good Luck to you guys hunting them big ol Blues! I can't wait until spring and summer next year! Take Care.