How's the bite on the Dan River?

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by WHEELMOBILE07, Jul 11, 2006.

1. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Got word that the flatheads are really biting well on the dan, can anyone confirm this?

Wheelmobile07

2. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I don't know about the Flatheads but Dreamer34 has been slaying the channels and blues. Get in touch with him and he'll be glad to fill you in.

3. crricha13

crricha13 New Member

State:
    Danville, VA
    ive been hearing good news about it but havent got to fish it lately :( last time i went on the dan river was me and a buddy went to turbeville and we have a good spot but this was too early and they wont runnin we just went for the heck of it.......but if anyone goes i might be able to meet ya somewhere if ya dont have a partner.....i been looking to go

4. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    going to do some flathead fishing this weekend ..will let ya know what's biting...if anyone want to join in just pm me

5. crricha13

crricha13 New Member

State:
    Danville, VA
    i cant pm yet :( but when and where u goin on the dan river? me n a buddy were gonna go to turbeville on sat. what are ur plans partna?

6. coonskinner88

coonskinner88 New Member

State:
    VA
    where are you goin at in paces?
    amd do u use to boat ramp at paces?
    cause its my uncles
    just curious

7. crricha13

crricha13 New Member

State:
    Danville, VA
    what is ur uncles now coonskinner?

8. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    ya'll fishing from the bank or by boat? i usually go down by Dan daniels park

9. crricha13

crricha13 New Member

State:
    Danville, VA
    i fish by bank only place i have fished by bank is in turbeville on the dan....when ya going to dan daniels? also where abouts u fish it from like to the left or right of the boat ramp or?

ps....pm me a aim screen name or yahoo or msn i have em all, we can discuss a trip

10. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    don't have yahoo or any of that stuff.....my pc is to old to handle it....lol but sent you my e-mail address and my phone number is 793-1339

11. coonskinner88

coonskinner88 New Member

State:
    VA
    the boat ramp at paces bridge over the dan river is his

12. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    shoot...all of us ought to get together one night and hit it hard...lol...i'm up for it

13. crricha13

crricha13 New Member

State:
    Danville, VA
    i sent ya a email dream, and yeah well have to do that ima talk to my buddy and maybe hell be cool with just meeting some people somewhere like yall reply to my email about info

14. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Hey that sounds good to me. Just pm me and let me know something a few days before and I will see what I can do.

Wheelmobile07

15. crricha13

crricha13 New Member

State:
    Danville, VA
    ill pm yall if i talk to my buddy to go either turbeville or dan daniels since they biting there :big_smile:

16. crricha13

crricha13 New Member

State:
    Danville, VA
    well cant get an answer out of my buddies, if anyone wants to go and could pick me up :) hit me up at 429 4755 ill probly be delighted to go if im available

17. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    planning on going next saturday night.... ....got to work saturday and sunday so i won't be able to go this weekend .....will keep in touch with all ya'll and hope we can make a showing then