hows it goin?

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by OhioRiver, Nov 3, 2009.

1. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i been busy gettin ready for deer huntin. Thats the biggest thing for me at this time of the year. Anyone catchin anything?

2. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I haven't been fishing much since I almost felled on the rocks at the dam. Cold weather is setting in & I might try hunting this year, but not without a hunting buddy. :embarassed: :sad2:

3. billyballard

billyballard New Member

State:
    Dugger,Indiana
    We have been doing pretty good up here on the White. This past Sunday we caught 60 channels and a few blues in the 1-5lb range.. Seems like they are feeding pretty good..

4. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    The flats here on the ohio are putting the feed bags on so they are hitting real well. Went out last night for three hours and only caught about two and a half dozen shad before i tore up my net. And i ended up running out of bait. i normally fish with six rods. i ended up going down to two rods within 40 minutes. it was bam bam bam

5. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    that sounds like fun! I need to get out there

6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Glad to hear alot are doing well with the cats. This time of year is saugeye fishing for myself an a few cat's do stray onto the jigs.

7. old newbie

old newbie New Member

State:
    indiana
    Bobby Knight or Dick Cheney are probably looking for a target er hunting buddie.:crazy: