Hows is it Going Bros?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by indiana_fishin, Mar 11, 2006.

1. indiana_fishin

indiana_fishin New Member

State:
    Indiana Baby
    Wassup all Indiana brothers!?I havent posted for a good while and was just wonderin how everybodys doing.Anybody fishin?anybody catchin anything?I just bought my first castnet so thats keepin me somehwat entertained until i can get my lines wet.:) Btw hows ur guys weather out n ur part of Indy?Its been 50+ here all week and raining alot.Was thinkin about going out sometime for a few hrs.Post plz keep me updated on all the news!:)

2. catdaddy75

catdaddy75 Guest

rain finally stopped here in corydon around 3;00 so iwent to the har/craw forest and caught 8 fish in about 10 minutes small channels but better than being in the house storm blew up again been rainin since wont be long well be havin good days

3. WhiskerfishLou

WhiskerfishLou New Member

State:
    Northeastern Indiana
    Picked up a couple in the northern end of the state... missed the rains today. Caught the two on DK's while fishing with cut bait and shrimp... it's still slow up here, but even a poor day of fishing is better than a good day at work!

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    hope to get out tomorow. we finnaly got enough rain to bring the water up a bit and to 48*.

5. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey, you guys down south doing OK? I saw some pretty nasty pictures on the news last night. I hadn't realized how bad you guys were getting hit. I hope everyone is OK.

6. indiana_fishin

indiana_fishin New Member

State:
    Indiana Baby
    Katdaddy that soundsd like fun.Even so they were small,catching them at that rate is always good.U never have time 2 get bored!

7. Chief

Chief New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey fellow hoosiers! i been wanting to fish the wabash, but now its gotten cold again and the river is up pretty high. not sure what the water temp is. the next stretch of warm weather and i'm gonna give it a shot! glad to hear someones catching fish.

8. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I went last week. They had 2 dam gates open and the current was strong and the water was mud. I did catch a 14" cat. Was using a minnow. Air temp was 70!:)
    Today there is snow on the ground!:crying:
    Bill

9. Jroc777

Jroc777 Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    Hey all, I think I'm going to try and hit the White River in downtown Indy tomorrow. The water has gone down a little and it is supposed to be pretty nice out. Hopefully I'll get something going. I'll post again and tell you how I did. Good luck to you all!!