How's Everyone Doin? LOL

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jun 6, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hows life treating all of ya? How about the fishing this year so far? Has it been as good as in years past, or worse? Just thought I would give you all a shout, and check ya out!:wink::big_smile: rollo

2. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    well i been working alot fishing a little soon as the wife gets home gone to the hospital to get checked for lyme disease got a tick on me a couple weeks ago and got a rash all around where it was and looked on the net and that is symptoms of lyme disease so gonna go get checked out im starting to hurt in my neck may be from bouncin around in that truck so if thats what it is i wanna get treated now for it

3. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    JC man take care of yourself first fish later) myself im doing really crappy man i have hooked on to 2 big pigs this year both ran me in to a snag
    Flatcats-4 total weight just a guess 35 pounds mabey
    Chanell- 6 mabey 30 lbs so far
    Blue - well what the hell is a blue LOL
    1 shovel im not proud of so i dint post a pic or say anything about you can view it in my albums it is the biggest one
    Thanks Rollo

4. E.T.

E.T. New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Having a hell of a time. I'm use to fishing in the Guernsey co area. I moved to canal winchester with a new girl friend a little of a month ago. she's not into it as much as i hoped. lost my license due to a dui so it makes it kinda hard going with out a fishin buddie. been out twice this yr, (which is really depressing) and got skunked both times. wow that sounds depressing huh?:smile2:

5. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Fishing wise this year hasn't been the best other than netting Jacks fish. lol Been going alot since i am unemployed...just nice to get out!!!

6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I haven't gotten out as much as last year but can say it has been way better then last years. Haven't been skunked this year yet! Oh I know it's coming tho. Keith lmk what the Dr. says bro sorry to hear this.

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think the flatheads are spawning, so it's a bad time for me...Almost as bad as winter:big_smile:

8. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Ive had a real good season so far on channels, 91 so far. No flatties or blues yet, being off work puts a strain on the wallet- but it has its upside too!

9. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    Well so fra this year i have caught my biggest channel. i have caught my first flat head and my smallest flat all in the same day.
    so far in three trips i also caught 30 channel all under 3 lbs. .
    but you still call it fishing and fun.

moose:big_smile::smile2::roll_eyes::eek:oooh: