Hows every one doin.

Discussion in 'LOCAL UTAH TALK' started by montgomery#1, Apr 22, 2008.

1. montgomery#1

montgomery#1 New Member

State:
    ogden utah
    So hows all the utah brothers doin. Havent heard from you in a while. Just wondering if yall are alright. Talk to ya later.

2. L-Kipp

L-Kipp New Member

State:
    Wyoming
    Hello- I was reading some of your past threads and read you fish Mantua. Where is that located? My husband and I fish Pineview, Strawberry, Lake Powell, Flaming Gorge and sometimes Utah Lake. Have they dregged out the boat landing at Utah Lake yet? We couldn't get out boat in there last year because of it being so shallow. We are always looking for a new place to fish. We will probably stay close to home (Layton) this year with the price of fuel. Just thought I would say hello.

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC/SOC from Missouri Linda.

4. montgomery#1

montgomery#1 New Member

State:
    ogden utah
    Head toward brigham and go up the canyon like youre going towards logan and at the other end of the canyon is the exit the lake is right in town. the general store is a good place to get bait. Sorry i havent answered sooner ive been really busy with school work. You might need a weedless trolling motor it has a ton of weeds. The only bad thing though is they dont have cats in it. hope this helps and talk to yall soon.:cool2: