HOWDY YALL!!!

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Tubby Catfishin, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    OK Ive been dropping by every now and then just to see who's fishin and what they're catchin. So where the heck is everyone? I haven't seen a post on Badin Lake on here in ????????????????????????? I wanna go fight me some more of those BIG BLUES just as soon as Deer Season is gone! Been kinda starin at my rods just waitin on the right mood to hit so I can get em' out and clean & respool all of em!

2. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 New Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Welcome to the BOC

3. deepwoods

deepwoods New Member

State:
    north carolina
    I am with you on the deer hunting. It seems as if there has been a lull in fishing and posting. Probably due to the time of year. I never have fished Badin and it is close to my home (W-S) but I would love to give it and High Rock a try. I saw Dieter's posting for the tournment they just had and the one's coming up and it got me thinking about fishing. Tournement catfishing has to be a blast.

4. cbiblis

cbiblis New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Well i went out yesterday for a day trip on hiwassee lake on the far west point of nc. Started at 9 fished till 5. Trolled the hole time. Didn't get a single hit. However we didn't have any cut bait. We used a bunch of differant types of hot dog baits. We tried for bream the hole day with no luck. It was a light rainy day, over cast. I wouldn't have gone but i preplanned it with my buddies. Anyhow all the fish were schooled up and at fifty feet down according to the fish finder. We through every type of bait over a huge school of blues but they wouldn't take it. We replan to go out again next week hopful that the snow will set in and we'll get some sunny days.

5. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Well howdy to you to WELCOME to the BOC

6. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC

You have been hit and miss Tubby. where you been? hmmm was it marriage? around last post you made?:smile2:

You missed my 67 lbr I caught last month at Badin. eirc caught a 69 3 days later! lake is cleared out for winter last sunday and monday only a few boats went out. time to get in the mood

7. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    Thats what Ive been waitin on........WINTER BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!! My PB was 33# this year so now I gotta break it! Ha that funny that yall were givin me a hard time bout gettin married and then I went MIA!!! LOL Never even thought about that!