Howdy folks - Anyone from my Neck of the woods on BOC ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL UTAH TALK' started by CatHound, Nov 20, 2006.

1. CatHound

CatHound New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm new to this forum and was just wondering if there are any others out here in Utah that like catfishing.

I primarily catfish Utah lake, the Jordan, and Willard bay. I have fished other places as well, but most of them are quite a drive from where I am.

I'm just looking for a few more fishing buddies in these parts that enjoy herding cats like I do.

Anyway, I'm glad I stumbled across BOC - seems like a lot of good folks here that really like my favorite pass time.

Hopefully, there are a few folks from Utah that will pop out of the wood work and we can talk about catfishing around here.

2. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Im not from your area, but would like to welcome you the BOC.

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I too am not from your area ,but would akso like to Welcome you too the BOC. It's a great place to hang out and learn new ideas. Check out your State Forum you might find someone close to you area.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome Brother to the BOC I'm in Missouri. You will enjoy this site it's addicting!:big_smile:

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC CatHound.

6. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Welcome to the BOC! From Arkansas here, ever get down this way - look me up!

7. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Howard, I have seen a few folks from out your way on here so keep your eyes open. While I was stationed at Hill AFB many years ago I also fished Willard Bay. Hope cattin goes well for you out there. :wink:

8. wayner

wayner New Member

State:
    Utah
    I fish Utah lake alot infact I own property on the south side of East Bay and just boat out from there. I used to fish Willard Bay and the Bear river area when I lived in Logan. Where do You live?

9. CatHound

CatHound New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Howdy !

Good to see there are others in Utah that like catfishing too.

I'm in SLC. So I'm almost in the middle between Willard and Lincoln beach but for catfish I usually go to UL.

10. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i don't live there anymore, but we did really good on the bear river by logan and the green river below flaming gorge reservoir. flaming gorge had some pretty good channel cats in it if i remember right. welcome to the boc!

11. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Welcome to BOC Cathound

12. CatHound

CatHound New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yea, you do remember pretty good. Those are good catfish areas. The DWR has removed the standard limits of catfish on the Green. They want to reduce the growing population in there somewhat. Too bad it's not closer for me or I would go out there more often.