How'd we do? Let's hear it..

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tbull, Jan 6, 2008.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Alright, I am sure a bunch of people got out today, so how did everyones day end up? I managed to get out a while with CincyCat, had a good time your a cool dude, its always good to get out with other BOC members. We ended up with 4 fish, biggest was a 13lb bluecat caught by CincyCat...Not the best day on the water, but atleast we got some fish, and got out of the house and thats all that counts. Hope everyone else did well.:wink:

Attached Files:

2. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Glad to see you made it out today Travis, nice blue Cincycat caught. We ended up catching 3 blues today 2 in the 3-5lb range and the biggest was about 10lb.

Attached Files:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    looks like the big river boys bested the little river guys. had a good time fishing with phil, skip.. depth finder wasn't working on the boat, we tried some new area.. it was like looking for the needle in a haystack! lol...glad to see you guys did well though. :big_smile: rollo

4. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    I had a two fine guest from out of town on the boat with me today.Brian and Ryan from Dayton.We only caught 4 channels. 9 lber biggest others where 8lb,6lb,6lb and a rare hellbender that was tangled in my line by the bait. All fish where caught when anchored. We tried to drift 80% of the time for no fish:angry: River was at 39-40 degrees and busted thought ice at the ramp to get out. But not to thick yet:wink:

5. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Glad to see most got some fish atleast..:wink: Don't worry Rollo, come spring you will be making us all look bad again!:smile2:

6. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    nice fish man good job

7. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I did see 2 other guys out on the river today caught a real nice one. They said they caught a bunch back to back then they just stopped hitting. They were using cut carp.:crazy: never though of using carp for blues.

8. fishnohio

fishnohio New Member

State:
    Middletown,Ohio
    i got out today and did no good, but i did have a first happen to me though, i was standing on the wall at the dam by dp&l on the GMR and had a beaver swim right past me 2 feet away and the he circled around and came back and walked out of the water and up the wall towards me, it was awesome, but i will be back out tomar......Mike

9. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yea when we finally found the blues CincyCat got like 6 runs in a row, caught 2 fish. It was like they fed for a bit and moved on, or were just not interested after that.:confused2:

10. CincyCat

CincyCat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    As tbull said, we did have a good time Sunday and it was great for me to learn from a pro like him.......including his lasso technique for catching big channels.....talk about real talent!!!!! :wink:

Thanks again tbull!!

11. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yeah the lasso trick is something I keep in my tool box, I didn't want to show you that until I felt like you were ready...:smile2::smile2::smile2:, you got the technique down right?:wink:

12. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey Randy, next time lets go get some big blues, what do ya say? :wink::big_smile: