Howard Stern on Sirius love him or hate him??

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jan 11, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Love him or hate him he has moved off of the regular FM radio and onto Sirius. He now has 2 channels, 100-101 to have programs on. I have listened to Howard ever since I got out of High School and worked for a Car Auction Lot. I would move cars all day and just listen to him. The new show started on 1-9-06 on Sirius and is a great improvement. They are still working out the kinks of the new station but uncensored is great. They do not just swear just to swear, but can talk without worrying about what they say. Just wanted to ask yall what you thought about Howard Stern. I believe there are 2 Howard Sterns and the on Radio Personality is a character to make money.

2. moore42420

moore42420 New Member

State:
    Henderson, KY
    He must be doing good. I believe that I saw on the news that they have already given him his bonus that was suppose to be given at the end of the contract. $222 Million in stock.

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yup, him and his agent got X amount of shares of stock if sales exceeded thier prediction which was 3.3 million subscribers. Which equels 200+ million. The show is great with George Taki (sp) anouncing this week.

4. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Don't hate him but hate all pay for radio stuff...i think you can understand why.

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    IMHO, His show is a man show. All I have ever seen was the TV show and I hated it. Don't know about radio but what I have seen on TV, I would not listen to a radio show. To even hear his voice makes me want to vomit.

Probably a woman's prespective.

6. snakecotc

snakecotc New Member

State:
    newark, ohio
    hate 99% of talk radio. it bores me.

7. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    I haven't heard him on the radio either, but have seen a little of it on tv. I can't imagine anyone having an interest in listening to him.

8. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Personally I dont like Howard stern, or anything he stands for.

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, well, I am one in a million I guess.

Dodge, understand brother.

10. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    If I was him I would be selling those stocks as soon as possible, cash money is better than given stock. Especialy 200+ million. Can't say that I like him, he is like a big undisciplined kid. But somehow he has found a niche and is making alot of money.

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I guess the reason I dont like him is what seems his utter lack of Morals, there is a time and place for everything and I just dont like to hear the gutter sex talk all the time.

12. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

Exactly! I call it a shock talk venue. I think he figured out that there is an audience out there for it and is making lots of money on it. If he really believes all of the things he says then he really needs a good therapist.

13. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.
    I think he SUCKS "5 letter word I can post here".JMO

14. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Well I personally hate his TV show, I just saw his show one time on TV. It really is just stupid IMO. Never heard that radio show or anything but I know I would not like it all.

15. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i have seen bits and pieces of his show and interviews....never watched more than a min or two. i feel dumber for having heard him....glad i didn't listen to the whole hour - that must be like having a frontal lobotomy

16. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Howard isn't worth listening to for free, let alone paying for it.

Mike

17. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I have to pay to get rid of garbage, I sure aint going to pay to receive it.

18. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

Rock on CY! ;) When you moving South?

And Mark good post too. I noticed you posted while I was replying, so I edited this post for you and Tea.

Tea, Can't we convert you?

19. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    howard stern is a piece of crap with sleazy attitude
    although i dont doubt that his persona on air is a character
    i would find it hard to have any good thoughts about his real
    life personality.
    if its a gimick he has it down to an art .
    sad to think about how many people actually like this guy.
    same as jerry springer.
    i mean heres a show that seems to have half its content bleeped out by over ignorant freaks of nature showing their ass for any that cares to see.
    oh well more power to him i guess.
    theres enough of an audiance around to make him and those like him rich enough without me contributeing to his cause.

20. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO Cheryl, I dont think so.

He had over 22 million listeners before Sirius, I can't be the only idiot out there.