Howard Stern, loves fishing?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by richard.summer, Nov 26, 2007.

1. richard.summer

richard.summer New Member

State:
    Nevada
    Man, Howard Stern just drops another bomb in his show. He is the man; I keep on tracking Howard since I got my stilletto2 since it can tract shows of Howard Stern. He says what he wants to say, do you guys able to listen his show? What you think then?:cool2:

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    First things first, Richard... Welcome to the BOC...:big_smile:
    I hate to be an ol' stick in the mud, but on my list of "must do before I die" items, poor ol' Howard doesn't crack the top 100.
    :smile2:

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Welcome to the BOC/SOC. Enjoy the site.

As far as HS, I think he belongs in the state asylum, along with a few other celebs.
    JMHO.

4. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    i enjoy listening to Howard every morning on my drive to work, and on my drive home on his replay show. He really enjoys fishing from what i heard. He is strictly CPR, and i can respect that.

5. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    howard stern for president lol , howards the man ive been listening for years unil he got droped ,and when i heard he was going to be on the si@## satalite radio i bought my subscription before he was on, and just waited for him .some people think he is just a fowl mouth but youve just have to listen for awhile to appreiate his sense of humor. he does real good interveiws with alot of celebertys and he ask the ???s that everybody wants to know but are afraid to ask ... best talk radio ever , nobody else compares. bob and tom who??? lol

6. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    lol, Bob and Tom are funny too. I listen to them at work since they ARE censored

7. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    i agree, he is hilarious to listen to on satellite radio!!!

8. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I like him also but I don't hear or see him much any more,

9. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Welcome Richard. I thought I would be the only Nevadan on here. Howard a fishing fan, who would have thought that. :cool2:

10. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I watched several shows on tv while back... I honestly don't find him that great. Just.. not into him. Different strokes for different folks, no?

11. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Ya know, like twenty five years ago he was something new, not any more..........:sad2: