How yall doin.

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by Brett Connery, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Brett Connery

Brett Connery New Member

State:
    Arizona
    A guy at tempe lake told me bout this site. I mostly fish for basses but gonna start tryin to catfish more. If I see any of yall Ill be sure to say whats up.

2. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    welcome Brett. we'll break you of fishing of those dumb scaly fish. (hopefully) before long. share your knowledge and learn from the guys here. they know they are doing. (notice i say they)
    gary

3. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Howdy:big_smile: Brett welcome to the B.O.C. I hope you knock them catfish dead !!:smile2::smile2:

4. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Brett welcome to the B.O.C.

5. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hi Brett welcome!! Good thing you know how to bass fish so you can catch the bait!!:smile2:

6. arizhunter

arizhunter New Member

State:
    Goodyear, Az
    Welcome to B.O.C. Brett Glad to have you aboard:big_smile:

7. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey brett welcome aboard and soon enough you wont even remember how to catch a bass!

8. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Don't pay any attention to using bass for bait :embarassed: they die right away (or so i heard ):eek:oooh: you need live bait for FLATHEADS ... :crazy::crazy: OH CRAP maybe you are going to fish for channels NEVER MIND...

9. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    welcome here 2 the boc. have u ever caught a flathead be4?

10. flathead-40

flathead-40 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Welcome Brett, a bunch af good guys here with the BOC and they know their stuff.There is some nice fish in ttl.

11. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Welcome Brett to the BOC. Most bass fisherman sleep at night, once you get hooked up catfish, you will have sleepless exciting nights, Welcome!

12. Az Birddog

Az Birddog New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az.
    Welcome Brett.

13. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    Welcome brett to the B.O.C.! Ttl is not a bad place to fish for cats. there is some very nice ones in there. I caught some of my biggest fish out of their. Do you stay in tempe?

14. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    I dont get it, howcome you guys keep talking about catching bass? I never caught a guitar in a lake or river? they also have a Bass guitar website, something like azbasszone?!?!?!

15. Brett Connery

Brett Connery New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Thanks folks my head is bout to pop readin all this. Theres a lot more than chicken liver and worms. lol

16. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Whats chicken liver??:big_smile: Worms are for bait!

17. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Brett keep up fishing for those bass if you want #'s fish for bass but if you want to kick back and talk and chill all night than flathead fishing is what it is. Thats why i keep all my bass gear when i get skunked going for flatts like i have for the 20 trips i have taken I pull out my bass gear and go tear them up!!!

18. Brett Connery

Brett Connery New Member

State:
    Arizona
    you got a sink like me. my girl say I dont like washin dishes but then I say thats what I got you for lol, She dont like that. im still readin about all the different catfishes and what you catch them on. Most times I just put a bobber on with a bluegill an catch bass but how do u catch flatheads with bluegills at night?

19. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    That method would work for flatties as well!

20. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    yeah throw a bluegill on a hook with some weight to keep him down on the bottom and wait wait wait wai wa w a long time until ur drag or baitclicker starts screaming. I like flat fishing but I like bass fishing also I can catch numbers while bass fishing but flatts its rare you get more then 1 or 2.