Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is an artical I found on a weather website that I thought everyone here would be interested in. Enjoy.

WANT TO INCREASE YOUR CATCH?

You're not alone.

Every angler is interested in catchiing largr fish, faster. Every angler also knows that the best fishing times are when the fish are feeding, which is typically at dusk and dawn. But there are other factors to consider, too. Here's more....

The quest to determine the best times to hunt and fish is not a recent project. For hundreds of years people that made their living hunting and fishing recognized that there were certain times when wildlife was more abundant. The lives of most Native Americans were completely dependent on knowing the best times to hunt and fish. People who base their existence on the ocean or lakes have long understood that solar and lunar influences help determine the best times to fish.

Full article here: http://www.weather.com/activities/r...ing/fishingarticle.html?from=fishing_forecast

I thought all this was very informitive and interesting. Hope you all enjoy it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.