HOW WARM???

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by fish boot, Feb 10, 2009.

1. fish boot

fish boot New Member

State:
    ohio
    I fish small rivers ,by cleveland, how warm does the water have to get before the fish move back in ?

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the site bro.. Hopefully the Mods. will move this thread up to the local talk so many others can see it and help you out.. You placed this in the Ohio section, but most view the local talk, rivers, and lakes sections.. Look forward to hearing more from you...rollo

3. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC Chris!! I'm sure someone who lives and fishes in your area of Ohio will give you the info you're looking for.

4. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Neocat lives just south of Cleveland if he sees the thread he can have some good input on the question.
    Welcome to the Brotherhood Chris!!!

5. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Chris welcome to the BOC. You should be able to find what you're looking for here. Good luck in your 2009 fishing season...

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome to the BOC, this site is full of good info and great people

7. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC Chris. You're gonna love it here.

8. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Chris,
    I live in Elyria and we fish for channels almost year around. They are "less" active I believe in winter. I downsize my baits for cold weather, but have caught channels year round up here. Ice is the only limiting factor.
    Get ahold of Jeff (NEOCATS) he is very versed in our area. As soon as the ice is out and the choclate milk rivers go away get ahold of me and you have a seat in my boat. Welcome to the BOC brother.