how to use the friend feature

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jul 23, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    theres a lot of folks confused on the friends feature. let me see if i can help.

those that were on the old buddie list. became auto friends.

to befriend a user you chat with or like or find intresting ect...

click on there user name as if your sending them a personal message. the list opens and there is a link that says see public profile. click on that.

after there profile opens up there is a box that allows you to post them a semi personal/public message. to the right of that you will see a couple links. one says befriend/usermane. click on that. it will add them to yours and a message will appear that says send username a friends request? yes/no. click on yes.

then they appear on your friends list and it will say friendship requested. they will appear as friend when they accept it.

to accept one. if you have one your notifications box will have a bold appearence telling you you have x amount of notifications. when ys right click or open your user cp it will say incoming friens request. click on your manage friens list and scroll all the way down and they will be at bottom in a faded mannor. click on accept and they will join the others or become a friend.:wink:

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanx young Jedi! :tounge_out:

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    young im not. hugh! not yet ready is he. hugh. learn he must.:smile2:

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You ever run a trotline in the Dagobah system? :eek:oooh:

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    yep.

my usual catches.:wink:

cpr the middle ones. they fight like crazy when they see a fillet knife.