How to Tell when Bubbakat is lying.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ShilohRed, Jan 26, 2008.

1. rwilley3

rwilley3 New Member

State:
    Brighton, Tenne
    I don't know him Pete but if you say so it's gotta be true:smile2:

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Why pete what on earth are you talking about. You know good and well tha DH doctored all those tapes he takes of us.:roll_eyes:

3. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    dont know him either but it must be if u say so !!!:smile2:

4. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    AwShucks... I thought it was when his eyes were open. LOL

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Man ,Poor ole Willard aint got a chance on this thread,I allways thout He spoke only the GOSPEL,at least 'bout moters anyways.

6. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    His wife told me he even lies when he is sleeping. LOL
    Bubbakat We think the world of you buddy. Or would not pick on you.
    Pete

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I heard him say " That fishermen wants to be over there in Savannah " He said a few other things but I don't know if I want to repeat it. He is not right Pete, oh Willard said he always tells the truth. But if the truth be known, I think he does stretch the truth a little..LMAO :eek:oooh:

8. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Do you all relize what a can of worms you have just opened.:big_smile:

9. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yes I do Willard ! and its about time you paid the piper !! you been dogging out poor ole' Uncle Pete for a long time, he is now just figuring you out for the first time, just wait till you see him next time. It could be a real mess. I want to see you get out of this one..:eek:oooh::smile2:

10. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Bubbakat tell the truth... you mean, he was related to George Washington? Well, even if he lies a lot, my outboards do run a whole lot better. lOL

11. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I dont know him either but it seems to be alot of people here that do and their all saying the same thing...:crazy::wink:

12. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I am taking names here. :smile2:

13. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Make sure you have Bryan Shrums name on the top of the list, he is driving thru Georgia right now he should be close to Macon.. LMAO

He called me and told me what to say, and then after you put his name on there put Ole' WJ on there too as number # 2, he is egging me on to get you, I am just sitting here working on the board trying to get that new sea-ark boat video up on the board, I been working on it since 3AM trying to get that video up.. So I am the good one !! :cool2:

14. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Some how Eric you just don't portray the image of a good one. :wink:

15. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    So, Now you start telling the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time, LMAO!!!

I was there when the lies were fly'n and it wasn't purdy!!! I told you you was gonna get burned for all those lies Willard, LOL!!!

16. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Shoot he broke it. Stretching the truth is what OLD Willard is good at. That until It breaks.
    What gets me, Is Poor Donna. He has a great wife, And here he is acting like he does all the time.:wink:
    Willard Old Buddy you do know we think a lot of Both you and Donna. Even thought you were talking about me like a DOG.. Yes run me down when I am not there to stand up for my self..
    Watch this man, He has a gun and one bullet and knows how to shoot the Bull.:eek:oooh:
    Pete

17. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    WJ I just added your name to my list useing capital letters.
    The rest of you yahoos are getting check marks by your name. Now I am going to see how much you let that load you up.:smile2:

DH I doubt very seriously that Bryan would have injected any of those thoughts into you ole head.:wink:

18. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Wilard, Dont let old Bryan fool you, he has many members here fooled, He is down right bad..LMAO :eek:oooh: Just like you :smile2:

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I was hoping to make the list:wink:...But Capital letters:crazy:...Come on:embarassed:, LOL!!!