How to take it all with you.

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by hookman571, Oct 23, 2007.

1. hookman571

hookman571 New Member

State:
    Maryland
    I saw this guy on the Highway and took these pictures of him. He didn't leave anything at home. He must have just retired. LOL

2. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Looks to me like he's going on a fishing trip. That's what you call utilizing every bit of space that you have. I'm not to sure I would want to follow to close behind him though.

3. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    It must be a motor home he's driving plus pulling supercab pickup. He would definitely be over length if he had the boat trailer hooked behind the pickup. So he evidently did some planning on how to haul it all and still be legal.

Would sure be a sight to see for sure.

4. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Thanks for the post... I saw a similar setup in Oregon.... guy had his drift boat on a trailer that was on his pickup, and he was pulling a Airstreem trailer behind..... the boat trailer was loaded onto the truck with an electric system that did the proces quite easily..... both good ideas...

bayrunner ray

5. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    !!MY HERO!! But he forgot the ATV.

6. wannafish

wannafish New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    that is good , I thought I had seen the strangest thing a few years back , Amish horse drawn wagon pulling a small aluminum boat/motor ...

7. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    I had an amish wagon go past my house with about a 1 1/2 car garage sized building on it with kids in the attic/loft watching for traffic, I laughed so hard that I almost pi**ed my self.

8. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    He puts a lot of trust in that little cables supporting the tail gate.

9. cantstopgrandma

cantstopgrandma New Member

State:
    MD

I was just getting ready to post the same dang thing when i read yours. I've had them dang little cables on my s10 snap a couple times. I was sitting on it the last time they broke. I put the tailgate down, got my butt sat down, and when i picked up my feet to prop them up on the boat trailer tongue, i almost rolled onto the ground. Small ding in tailgate and my pride was the only thing injured. I hope he checks them cables well before he puts that boat in there.

10. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thats redneck evolution rite thar!!

11. hookman571

hookman571 New Member

State:
    Maryland
    I've gotta show you one more that we saw. I hope I have enough attachment room left. This was in Denton, Maryland. And they make fun of my kin in West Virginia. I don't know how he got it in there but the front end was chained down on the Van and he almost hit while crossing the crown of the Highway.

12. baptistpreach

baptistpreach New Member

State:
    Oklahoma!
    That's all I can say, WoW!

13. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    HECK--He just turned the gravity off in the van.

14. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I thought we couldnt take it with us when when we go!! preacher must have fibbed in church! Now thats one industrious rv'er!!